Dapper Dog

Re: [D3, MM] Who's Raising Whom?

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Gossip is a waste of energy," she admitted.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"It's one of the things I like about you." Nudimsu said in a neutral tone. "So, I suppose I will investigate the pirates this afternoon, and what they know this evening, as well as with a Sith party I've been invited to do the same. Rather strange to get a invite to that, to be honest. I would expect a trap, but that would be obvious for someone who thinks they are clever."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

At the mention of a Sith party, Lana said, "Better you than me, those can be dreadful. Do try not to get killed."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I make no promises about my untimely demise, though hopefully the only death I experience is from utter boredom. Though I hope that if the worst should happen, you will make them regret it."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Sith parties are rarely boring, and often lethal, good luck," she said rising.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

She would know better, so he took her advice to heart. " Got it. Just go there to make a appearance, watch what I say and just listen, don't consume anything given, stand nearby the exit to make a quick exit if necessary, and don't turn your back on them."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She kissed his forehead and retired to the refresher.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

There was a uncharacteristically large smile on his face as he watched her leave as he slowly turned her head to Senya and realized that she was still there and immediately changed his face to a neutral tone, though his face turned slightly purple.

"So...uhh..yes. I think we are on the same page now. Get more information and do what we must to give you the best chance to save your daughter. I'd rather not her kill you, or us her."

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"We have the start of a plan," she agreed.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"We'll succeed in our task or die trying, I suppose." Nudimsu said standing up as well before picking up his cup.

"I'll leave it to you to decide what, if anything, you tell the rest of crew. I doubt any of them will reject your plea for help, however. Until then, expect my report later this evening." He nodded and looked at Senya. "Well, it was a pleasure finally getting to know you, Senya. I look forward to when next opportunity to do so presents itself. Until then, I need to go see the damage those goats did last night."

He was, admittedly, tempted to go hop into the refresher instead, but quietly subdued those thoughts as it was probably not the time for such activites. After all, the goat assessment is what he would much rather be doing.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

/scene?
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

/scene