Durasay Mixo

[LE3] Visions

Post by Durasay Mixo »

The armor was doffed, gently placed on the mannequin kept in his quarters for just such things. The Pantoran looking over his room, the small comforts of it. Datapads set about the small desk, detailing stories of ancient traditions. A framed picture, Verash and the children, bringing a smile to his face. He let his long fingers trail about the frame.

In the center of the desk, a project that he had been working on for some time. Studying from afar, to complete his own legacy kn the Force. To one day leave behind a holocron, but that was not why he focused in his room tonight

Durasay Mixo outwardly was a man of action. Seemingly always present in the hear and now. But in times like these, in the dim light of his room, the door seal locked, he moved to sit in the lotus position. He was dressed casually, nothing ostentatious or heavy to distract him in the real.

His eyes closed, letting himself be guided by the Force.

[LE3] Visions - Foresee: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Going ahead and spending a Destiny Point, suffering 1 strain taking 1 Conflict to use the Dark Side pip. 1 Light Side Pip to activate the power, the remaining 2 pips to activate the Strength (2x) upgrade twice, giving me 4x the details in the vision.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Re: [LE3] Visions

Post by Dapper Dog »

Delving into the Force he sees his family on Pantora, another wonderful day as his wife sits down to do some work the kids settled into their virtual classes. She seems to frown as she listens to news coming from the Core Worlds causing her to turn and see scenes similar to the invasion of the Sith on Coruscant but these are new images.

She seems shocked and then he hears alarms deployed from the local defense forces and then a shadow falls over the home, obscuring the large windows overlooking the city. Warships from an unknown force descend from the clouds and she shouts for the children and tries to get to safety as the the bombardment begins of the city twisted materials and flames fill his vision and the fate of his family is unclear.

He suspects the vision is maybe a week into the future.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

His eyes open wide. The shirt clinging to his body as he was drenched in a cold sweat. His mouth feels parched, all moisture drawn away from his tongue. Hands trembling, he stands quickly. Making his way to the small handsink in the corner. Wiping his face with cold water.

Seeing himself in the mirror, his eyes were wide, fear behind them. Fear that his family was... is in danger. He knew the mettle of the Pantoran Defense Forces.

Something like this was more than they could hold off.

Durasay looked to the door. A thought transpired.

The door opened. He made his way down the hall, almost sprinting. Running to the cockpit. Hopping into his seat, he contemplated.

How easy could it be to take the Turtle. Run back home, save his family.

His eyes closed again, the vision of fire consuming everything as vivid as it was moments ago. His fingers were already on the switches for the start up sequence.

Then he stopped.

"Idiot." He muttered beneath his breath. "She has a class two hyperdrive. By the time I got there, it'd be too late." A fist punched into his console, cracking the screen. Shards of glass in his fist. Dark red blood coating over his fingers as he clenched it.

With his other hand, he dialed in the comm.

He'd have to tell Saresh.

Dialing... dialing...
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
"All journeys end..."
Leontyne Saresh

Post by Leontyne Saresh »

Her commlink responded, "Durasay, how can I help you?"
Twi'lek | Senator | Seasoned Politician | Fearless | Ambitious | Republic

*Played by Dapper Dog
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"I need you to trust me. Because what I'm about to say, will sound crazy." He chided himself as he said it, trying to regain that composure. "Firstly, good evening, Senator." As he spoke, he slowly began to pick shards from his fist, wincing as he did so.

"I've seen something. A vision..." he breathed in slowly, trying to focus his words, to shake off the fear. "Republic worlds... Pantora... under an attack from orbital bombardments. An enemy we've never seen before." The words were shaky.

The normally unflappable and confident Pantoran was very deeply rocked to his core. "We have about a week. It matches... the visions I've had since we've been enroute to Hoth. And this enemy... they aren't just against the Republic. They're going after the Sith, too."
"All journeys end..."
Leontyne Saresh

“I don’t understand, there is no mention of you… no matter, you said an invasion? Vision? Kriff, we have not gotten any news from off world, the pirates seem to be jamming our communications. But this sounds serious… I am not sure of our chances breaking through their blockade.”

She added, “A week, you sure?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"Fairly sure..." he slowed himself still. "The Dark Side touches everything. If we're being totally honest, it's fear. Fear is clouding me, touching everything. Ever since we touched down." A louder wince as a larger piece of glass was pulled free. Reaching down, he grabbed the med kit beneath the seat, sparying some stim over the wound.

"Whatever this invasion is... I think it's going to hit here, too. So abandoning the mission... that isn't an option, Senator."

Durasay shook his head, looking at the comm.

"We just need to get a message out. Something small and with a fast hyperdrive. If we can defend them on the way out as they make the jump, that might just be enough to hope for."
"All journeys end..."
Leontyne Saresh

"I am with you," she responded.

OOC: I will generate something for the evening or night slots.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"Thank you, Senator." He breathed a sigh of relief. "May the Force be with you." It felt... unusual to be more open with that outside his immediate circle.
"All journeys end..."
Leontyne Saresh

Saresh said, "Yes, May the Force be with us all."

She had a great deal of work to do.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

He nodded solemnly, and said nothing else. Clicking off the comm, he stood again. Slowly making his way back to his quarters. A quick shower, and it was time to work.

Saresh would need all the help she could get. And Durasay would be there.

/scene.
"All journeys end..."