Omandri Rist

[D7 MM] Breakfast at Omandri's

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri got back from his surprising meeting with Nudimsu and Breela. Walking back to the ship with breakfast and caf for him and his guest it was a bit more of a balancing act than he meant for it to be. He got aboard the ship without any major spills an only one or two drops of hot coffee scalding his hand.

He set the food down on the first surface he could find and walked with caf in hand to see if his guest had beaten him here.
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Re: [D7 MM] Breakfast at Omandri's

Post by Luth Khalan »

Nope. Empty.

However, before he had much time to wonder if she had headed off early, she emerged from the refresher, dressed warmly. "Good morning," she greeted with a smile, then spotted the food. "Oh, how thoughtful. Hope it wasn't too much trouble to bring it back."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He turned toward the voice with a smile and extended out the cup of caf "No trouble at all." He lied and she most likely knew it as he had cursed a few times while in the ship albeit quietly as he wasn't sure if she had been awake

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, friend needed help with planning a job." He walked back toward the food "but hey they had goat cream cheese pancakes and some fresh fruit from hydroponics and a fruit syrup so seemed like a breakfast not to pass up."
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She arched one eyebrow. "So the swearing was because you were so excited about breakfast, then?" She asked, sliding into one of the seats.

"Oh? What kind of job?"

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He rolled his eyes a little but with a smile "ok ok minor trouble was had but only because I wasn't born as a species with four arms." He said with a chuckle.

He sat down and took a sip of his caf fighting down the tiredness that was encroaching again "Friend looking for her previously thought dead children. Already found her daughter, the operation that freed most of the slaves. Now they are looking into where her son might be. Wanted some help with Intel." He explained before eating a slice of pancake with a small sound of enjoyment.

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She listened as she began to tuck in, as well. "Let me know if you need someone long-range when it comes to it. I'm a mother, I can imagine how soul-crushing it must feel to lose one's children."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He nodded as he chewed and washed the bite down with some caf "Well ill keep that in mind, a good sniper is always a valuable asset." He said smiling

"Though my goal is always to avoid the need for blasters, long range or otherwise."

He knew she was a mother, he could tell even before she told him but he didn't know much about her kids "So how many kids do you have?"

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"I mean, yeah, that's the ideal," she agreed, then shrugged. "Sneaking. Whatever. It's a point of showing support as much as offering. You guys probably have it covered without me to begin with."

"Two... Both boys." She smiled to herself.