Riss

Re: [D6 EA] The Game is a Foot

Post by Riss »

Quiet, as she was, Riss did lean into the touch from Aurilie. Old friends were good to have in moments like this. Luckily, she was in a room surrounded. Though to some extent, that wasn't all too lucky at all.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I did crack it this morning'' she replied ''Some data was corrupted but I planted a trojan as I extracted the data and managed to swipe what was missing from your sister...although she is now likely aware.''

She stroked her chin for a second

''From what I could gather HYDRA is planning to steal something from the pirate's vault. Probably the the codex but maybe something else. She has a man inside and he has people working for him here...perhaps plants from the get go but considering the shift of power our presence brought it is possible they just hired some mercenaries to help with their heist.''

She nods to Omandri

''Since your sister stole data from her, I would think she does'nt work with HYDRA on this and is planning to poach the prize for herself after Hydra's agents are done with it...or if she works with her she might be setting up a double-cross. Either way Hydra's inside man is now compromised and could be revealed or flipped.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat looked to Riss and Aurilie. "Any possibility that this could be connected to what you were up to yesterday?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Post by Riss »

All the confirmation Kat needed from Riss lay in the simple question, "Who is this Hydra??"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

It would be Baesal who would reply

''Hyper advanced and ancient A.I. We butted heads in the past and she was part of the Star Cabal''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Riss

Post by Riss »

"What do you think her goals are with this," she gestures vaguely at something vaguely device-like. "Urban legend."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Hydra? She could need it to reach somewhere she normally can't, it might have been a part of her, she might want it to improve herself or she could fear that it could be used to enslave her''
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:11 pm
Kat looked to Riss and Aurilie. "Any possibility that this could be connected to what you were up to yesterday?"
Aurilie wasn't expecting that her uncharacteristic venture into crime would be a topic in this conversation but she maintained in her poise at the question and nodded once. "There's a good chance. It seems the name 'Miss Calculation' is potentially more than just a cute moniker. I suppose HYDRA doesn't exactly have the same ring to it when you're trying to recruit outsiders from Junk Town. It seems like the inside man could very well be the First Mate. Money was merely the distraction, likely insignificant to the bigger prize here."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Katarzyna Panteer

Listening to what Aurilie said, Kat nodded and was silent for a moment as she thought. Breaking the silence, she looked to Omandri again. "Is there a rendezvous with her planned? Are we to lay a trap?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He shook his head "Not at this time. I could maybe set one but I doubt she trusts me that much." He was quiet for a while "honestly our best bet, I feel, is to get a hold of whatever she is after. She claims she wants to retire, but I have my doubts about that, but she says she needs this object to do that peacefully. If we can get ahead of her or get ahold of it might be enough to make her come to us."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods ''I will try to contact Hydra again tonight. I am not sure she will respond positively but at least she's not with the pirates or The Empire Two, Ionic Buckaroo''
Katarzyna Panteer

"Alright," Kat nodded. "I will help however I can, Omandri. This affects more than just us and Alderaan... she's hurt a lot of people and need to be brought to justice."

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie didn't have much to contribute other than further pep talk, offering a momentary glance to Riss before she spoke. "Justice is the Alderaanian way and must be upheld even when we are so far away from home. I know that it might be tempting to lapse from that, especially when this has affected some of us personally. Some cuts are deeper than others, I know. We mustn't lose sight of what makes us united, in both home and philosophy. She can't take that away from us."

She grew further serious about a momentary pause. "However, if she does threaten us with danger or harm directly, I won't hesitate to prevent that. Consider this warning my intent here. We're all returning home here."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Just tell me how I can help," Riss tucks in her bit of support amidst the rest. Almost hiding behind the others in that regard for the moment. Seeming more distracted than anything else, but she kept a good face in public.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Do keep us in the loop on a plan of how to acquire this Black Codex that she's after. Hopefully we can beat her to it, though I have a feeling that the Force will make us meet at the goal-line... it does have a sense of the dramatic sometimes," she remarked with a rueful half-smile.