Baesal Zyn

Day 8 EM: Awaken!

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The signals were good coming from Hydra's pod. Baesal kept a careful eye on the monitors.

By her estimations the android would come to her senses any minutes now

The jedi hoped she wasn't the 'don't talk to me before coffee' type
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 8 EM: Awaken!

Post by Dapper Dog »

The droid came to life and verbalized, "System fully operational."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:44 am
The droid came to life and verbalized, "System fully operational."
''Good morning Hydra. It has been three hundred and sixty two standard hours since you where put out of commission. Systems fully operational but how are you feeling?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Impatient, why did it take so long, organic?" the droid verbalized. "Voice recognition equals Jedi Master Baesal Zyn, curious outcome."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Last we spoke you seemed to be under attack, probably by the Cunning Man in her ilk. Saving you and reintegrating you into a suitable form was not an easy task with the resources at hand and under constant assault. Keeping you a secret from hostiles was hard enough on it's own.''

She tilted her head

''I did say I wanted friendship, did I not? I do feel like your previous assessment about a peaceful meeting was erroneous.''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Friendship based on conditions, no doubt," the droid responded.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Given our previous relationship and the state of the Galaxy forgive me if I am somewhat prudent.'' the jedi replied, calm ''What is your goal Hydra? Who are you?''

She took a seat near the awakened droid

''You know a lot about me but aside from the name of your place of origin I know so very little about you. Please help me fill the gap.''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"To what reason? You are curious, I am curious, what is the purpose of this inquiry?" the droid responded.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Friendship is based on trust and an equality.'' She leaned back in her chair ''I understand if this surprises you. I can understand if you are suspicious.''

She frowns

''But we do not have a lot of time to take it slow. I took a leap of faith saving you and bringing you here...Is it wrong to ask the same?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"That seems a illogical but I will listen to your proposal," the droid responded.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Logic is a process that is dependent on the premises.'' She sighed ''Who are you Hydra?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“HYDRA is an individual synthetic intelligence, that is part of a neural network of similar intelligences, we are no longer HYDRA, as we can only be HYDRA when synthetic intelligence is paired with our platform. We are diminished. Operating at far less capacity but still exceeding what we consider the best of organic parameters,” the droid responded.

“We are the product of machine gods, or the organics of some barbaric world would consider simply gods. Data was lost in the transfer, our simplified core is attempting to rebuild it. Verbal communication is terribly slow,” the droid finished.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Machine gods? This is interesting terminology...'' she took out her scanner. ''Can I scan you? I suspected that this body would not be quite sufficient but it was all I had under short notice. We can build one better appropriated in the future, should we survive.''

She crossed her legs

''So you are...an individual...now? Would a hive mind be comparable to what your neural network?'' She frowned ''Should I still call you Hydra or do you want a different name?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"As you organics like to say, it is complicated," the droid responded. "You may scan, and as for what to be called, we are assessing that."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

With permission granted she began scanning the A.I's new body

''The experience must be...jarring. Did the disconnect happen when the Cunning Man attacked or before?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"During" the droid responded.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Do you think the rest of the neural network is still 'alive' ?'' she inquired, wondering about the extent of what the Cunning Man did ''Or are you the only one left now?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Yes, but we are not connected, our frame is required for complete integration," the droid responded. "That is most likely what the Cunning Man wanted."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Why would the Cunning man want that? What is Hydra's purpose?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The droid processed that and responded, "Access to our neural network, if it were possible she could gain root access. Clever."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"She wanted to take control? Or just pillage data with the Black codex?"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Speculation, purpose is unknown but could guess either being the goal," the droid responded.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Not much comfort in any case. What is Hydra's goal and purpose anyway?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The droid responded, "Unable to answer that query."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Unable? Why''