Baesal Zyn

Re: Djem So and the Holocrons [D7, EA]

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''It is a valuable form of self expression.'' she replied approvingly ''Art always was the best lens through which we can grasp the truth of the Force.''

She paused

''Have you reconsidered Tython?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I said I was going to try it," she shrugged, "that hasn't changed. If I make it through here, and whatever follows, and if there's a Republic left and what not... yeah, I'll get a proper trial and if they say Tython's the place to go, then that's what I'll do."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:02 pm
"I said I was going to try it," she shrugged, "that hasn't changed. If I make it through here, and whatever follows, and if there's a Republic left and what not... yeah, I'll get a proper trial and if they say Tython's the place to go, then that's what I'll do."
''Not sure if there will be a trial but...if you want to try your third path Tython will give you ample opportunity to do so: There are nine ancient temples that were used by the Je'daii, in succession, to train. Finding them and following the ancient training will be an odyssey in itself but you would learn to see things like they used to eons ago. That includes their perception of the balance in the Force."

She sighed

''It has become my belief that what we understand to be 'light' and 'dark' has been altered or denatured over the epochs''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Maybe," she said with a shrug, "I still think it's just all more or less the same. Just reflections and different aspects."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Different perspectives are important. The Je'daii were formed by an unknown species for a reason...and Tyhon being a nexus in the Force there is much you can do to forge your own path.''