Baesal Zyn

Day 7 EM: The Hydra

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The Moth's cargo hold had been shut for a few days now, ever since Baesal came back from the wastes. The soft chiming of the power core could sometimes be heard when she needed to take extra juice.

But most of all the ship had been entirely taken out of the grid. No holonet access anywhere and the systems had been cleaned, twice. The technology of the ship would provide another layer of protection, she had hoped.

Now it was time to bring Hydra back online.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 7 EM: The Hydra

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Computers check at daunting with a GM destiny flip so 1eC+3eD
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nodded to the Technological Impairment Neural (T.I.N) foil equipped R5 to begin the process. The isolated droid body was laying on the table with several cables linking it to the socket where the egg rested she began concentrating on the task.

She pulled the levers to let the power flow and she monitored the reconstruction of the data core like a balmoran brood mother ready to act on any anomaly, problem or inteference.

''I do believe it is working'' she told her assistant, sweat on her brow ''This is on the razor's edge''

Operation saving HYDRA session 7, Daunting, medal upgrade, Zash's talent, assisted, rakatan slicer , destiny flip: 5eP+1eA+2eB+3eD+1eC 1 success, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Hydra would need to compile and run self-maintenance which could take hours to complete.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She breathed in, some relief came over her. Once she took a minute for herself she began clearng things up

(Ooc: How much time? Should I Wait here to watch over her or can I do other stuff?)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:48 am
She breathed in, some relief came over her. Once she took a minute for herself she began clearng things up

(Ooc: How much time? Should I Wait here to watch over her or can I do other stuff?)
She won't be moving, she could carry on.

OOC: Hydra will be ready by Day 8.