Layne Hoshin

Re: Day 5 LM: Transitions

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Just as well," she said, choosing not to engage with what seemed like hypocrisy to her and going for practical things instead, "This is not the me I want to leave behind for him anyway."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Have you asked him which you he would prefer?" She inquired "I don't think you did. Aren't you doing this just for yourself, again?"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Stop," she said, "just stop judging me. All of you. We want what's best for you Layne. You're a monster Layne. We love you Layne. You're the worst, Layne. Just stop it. You're pulling me apart by the seams! You *don't* understand, no matter how much you think you do. You just don't. Breela's the only one here who seems to have any clue."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She frowned

"You are tearing us apart too, Layne. You ask what you do not give. But perhaps we expect too much too fast, that true. You will get all the time you need soon enough."

She shakes her head

"I am not good at this"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"...me neither," she said, after a while.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Yeah, we suck on that front." She massaged her temples "I'll be busy the next few days trying to stop an apocalypse of my own...but feel free to drop by if you see me around."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Part of her wanted to ask. Apocalypse this, that, then, now. She needed to do something along those lines. But she worried that it would only be misconstrued. So a nod and a "Hm-mmm," was all she could offer up in response.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Yeah...if you want to talk about the Bendu, I'll also be open...maybe just not now.'' she waived ''Take care''

/exit unless stopped