Breela Po

Re: Day 2 EE: Lending a hand

Post by Breela Po »

Her words come through the conflux despite the roaring wind and thunder.

'I don't see anything!' Breela searches desperately.
Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:33 am
Jub'lub reaches his hand out and puts it on Breela's shoulder. "As Jedi, we are not encouraged to be emotionless, that is a misconception... We must acknowledge our feelings, not bury them." He leans in, touching his forehead to Breela's. In a low, empathetic voice, "We will find them..."
His voice seems to come from everywhere. 'Jubbs...'
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:06 pm
"When you find them, you can fill the rest of their lives with joy to wipe away the fear that they may have experienced." Remmi says, "I do not know if this is worth anything coming from me but in my experience, as long as you don't lose hope and keep doing what you can to make a difference, the winds will change. You will need to be ready to jump on it when it does."
'Remmi...

Nudimsu wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:58 pm
There is a long pause as he drank his water. "Your family?" He stared at her a moment longer. "If it's for family, then say no more. Let me know how I can help, and I'll only charge you for cost."
Garth Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:05 am
Garth rests a hand on Breela's shoulder. "Ah gotcha back. Whateva y' need."
Aurilie Alde wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:31 am
If there's anything I can do to help, I'd be more than willing to do so.
'Guys...' She smiles.

She looks up again and sees Khaji looking down on her. When there eyes meet the storm evaporates.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal sensed the shift in Breela's emotions for the better. She couldn't quite see Breela's mental lanscape, of course, but she figured she was successfully dealing with the dark cloud hanging over her.

''What lies beyond the cleared sky?'' she asked
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"A place to call home." Breela purrs.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Has peace been found?" she asked "Is your path clear?"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:36 am
"Has peace been found?" she asked "Is your path clear?"
Breela opens her eyes. "I think so." She says with a smile.

(OOC: Wanna close the scene?)

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

/scene