Darth Bellious

Re: Day 1 LE: Like a moth to the flame

Post by Darth Bellious »

"When you effectively accept your own unfreedom."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''But everyone has their own definition of freedom...and would tilting the scales not harm lasting impact? Some changes can be slow but the effects can be long lasting. Swift revolutions may just bring different tyrants.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"They are free to explore it on their own terms." Moyr mused. "And tyrants are well and fine. They are actually needed to spur resistance to them. If the revolutionary cycle produces them, that only feeds back the revolution. Oppression and ordeal is required to make sentient beings yearn for freedom. What unending rebellion prevents is an emergence of the ultimate tyrant who would render liberty impossible. In my mind, those should be fought against at all costs. Sentience cannot go quietly into the night."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I'll give you that: you crafted your philosophy quite well.'' she said then stood up before sitting back down next to Moyr ''What I was trying to figure out is...Where do I fit in?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I've certainly made the effort. I wouldn't mind the future Sith to be like me. And I wouldn't mind the future Jedi to be like you." Moyr smiled gently.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She smiled as well ''There is sense in that.'' she paused ''I seek not to rely too much on the Force or fate...but one thing I have known for a while now it that our destinies have been intertwined since our first meeting on the approach of Korriban''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"The Force may have facilitated that indeed. But I believe it's been mostly our choice. It makes it feel more precious, to be committed rather than to be swept up by some cosmic plan."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Planned or not we were quite the pair and the paths we took complement each other to a phenomenal degree. It is true that rot needs to be torn down so that new life can grow from the corpse of the fallen but it also needs time to grow in the light of the sun to reach maturity.'' she mused

''You are the cleansing fire and I am the flame of progress that follows...I suppose...mhm"

She brings her hands to her temples, frowning

"Sorry I just...seeing you again after so long makes my head spin"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Is that a bad thing, Baes?" Moyr teased. "It was a rather poetic wording of it on your part, dear."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She could not help but smile at the compliment. While she had thought of this moment for years, she truly never have fully prepared for it

''I do not have your talent with words, my dear...but I do like to try.'' she inched closer ''There are a great many things coming...but once it is over I would like to go with you.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Where would we go, at the end of time?" Moyr wondered melancholically.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''At the center of everything and everywhere''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I wonder where that is. You want us to fly into a black hole, dear?" Moyr smiled softly.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"That's both metaphorically and litterally wrong dear." She chuckled

"No...if you want the litteral then there is the Deep Core to discover...the Heart of our galaxy...the forge of worlds"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr was hardly familiar with those regions of the galaxy.

"Is it not where our galactic supermassive black hole resides? I guess time will slow down for us there if we get close enough."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"It is there...for sure...but it's not the only thing. There are plenty to explore outsite of the event horizon: super novas, worlds still young. The navigation is only near impossible"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"What do just expect to find there? You've been usually looking for things very old rather than very young."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Potential'' she replied ''I near unreachable worlds with unique evolving life...rich in unknown minerals.'' her eyes was wide with possibilities ''A perfect place to build and prepare''

''But that is only the litteral.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Build and prepare?" Moyr observed her with interest.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Well...That's one of the options.'' she mused ''I diverge with you on some points of your philosophy but I agree that life must make it's way...must bloom on it's own terms.''

She frowned

''But there seems to be plenty of immortals refusing to let the galaxy go and while the Jedi are noble in their endeavor they are not flawless. I seek to reform the order but the cracks will re-emerge and the tyrants lying in wait will pounce. Since nothing is eternal, the order will fall one century or another. There must be seeds left so others will be able to regrow.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"So it is with the Sith. As long as there are seeds of rebirth, however, there are second chances. Whatever the colours of the project that is sentience and sensitivity to the Force, it must continue, defending against self-encapsulation, complacency, enforced uniformity. Suns and galaxies can, will, and ought to die just as we can, will, and ought to, but as long as sentience reaches out in its chaotic, incongruent mass, neither ultimate death nor immortality will catch up with it."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Hmph'' she frowned ''You are the only true Sith, Moyr.''

She laid her head back

''I had thought of a techno-hive''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I don't know if I should take this compliment from a Jedi, so I'll take it from a dear friend." Moyr smirked, but then seemed perplexed.

"Techno-hive? What is that?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"An idea I had...but only an hypothesis. To expand one's understanding and ability by creating an artificial hive mind using one's conscience and relays."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Sounds too arcane for me, dear. You know I am more of witch than a techie."