Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 1 LE: Like a moth to the flame

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Mmmhmm...I also thought about a world seeder...but anyway. What would you want to do?"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"To spur colonisation of the Unknown Regions." That was easy enough an answer.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"I see. Lots of dangers in the unknown regions too. I might be interested in exploring that"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Lots of plans for thereafter. What about now, Baes? How are we getting out of this?" She looked around, her gaze referring to the icy caves beyond the Moth.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''We learn and adapt'' she simply said ''There is more going on then it seems and we are going to find out what.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'll do my own research and you do yours. Then we'll compare notes. It has worked before. Hmmm?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods in agreement ''Let's see what we find, then''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Before we do rush out to do so, dear, how about we sit down and share some stories from that last decade? We have a lot to catch up on, and I don't know if we're going to be any less busy than now."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

A smile crept to her face ''That is good foresight, dearest.''

She readjusted her seating

''I'll start...'' she raised her artificial arm and pulled back the sleeve to reveal it fully. It was less a feat of engineering then one of art: The prosthesis blended a silky smooth blend of what appeared like white polymers, chromed metal and crystal veins in intricate and somewhat alien patterns. It was artificial...but it seemed alive as the Force flowed through it.

''I am quite proud of this...but it is not the thing I am the most proud of.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You lost it because of me. I am somehow consoled you're happy with the replacement. It feels very alien, Baes, just like this ship. You also spoke something of a techno-hive? I can't say I fully guess what you can be the proudest of, but I assume it's something related to... all this."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She shakes her head ''Not...quite'' she grins ''You'll meet him in time, my former padawan.''

Her chest raise and falls, letting a second go by

''It is not you fault that I lost an arm: It was Dylos Val who held the blade. It was a painful moment but I got better and made it better.'' she flexed her arm ''This technology will be a boon to the Jedi who loses limbs in battle. Unlike regular prothesis this resonnates with the Force and attunes itself to the flow of the recipient.''

She blinks

''I still got his lightsaber somewhere''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Dynos'? How did he die? I never came to know."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''If if died then I do not now how.'' she said honestly ''He would have died by Durasay's hand had I not interfered on Bankor however. We captured him instead but someone betrayed us and freed him.''