Darth Bellious

Re: Lera Lekku (D2, EE)

Post by Darth Bellious »

She made fingerguns for him getting the point. Freedom meant staying defiant, even toward your own nature and comfort zone.

"What are we going to do about the whole Dragon thing?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"Prepare..." He said with a brief pause, "...in whatever way we can."

He let out a deep breath, "I will be returning out to the wilds when I get a sense that I am... ready... There is more for me to discover... or gain.. through what I began yesterday."
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"And what was that exactly that you want to continue? If I have to rescue you again, I'd better have an idea what to look for."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"Layne and I were guided to a spot out there in the wilds before we ever arrived on Hoth... It is there that we had our visions and... from what we both feel... There is more there to learn. Exactly what... I am not sure." He replied.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I see. Not too actionable from my perspective, but the Force works in mysterious ways. I'll be looking for you at that spot where I found you then if you go missing for too long. In the meantime, I'll do my own very secret and exclusive explorations." She smiled with a touch of ironic corners in reaction to how vague he had chosen to be.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"I have confidence that your efforts will likely be more fruitful than mine... We each have our part to play. And you always play yours so effectively." He said with a genuine smile.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Don't frame me as enviable, Syl." She chuckled, waving her hand. "I don't want that designation. I am just as messed up and just as faulty as you are, just in slightly different ways. I do things that work as well as those that don't. If in the end I get things done, it is usually at a significant cost. I should be no-one's role model, and what I leave behind better be nameless. I just want to be free from all that, only to ensure that that the universe leaves the option to become free for all the dispersed sentience long after the particles in my bones return to the star creche in some nebula."

She shook her head, drinking. "So if you want to find a way to compliment me, do better." There was some teasing in her words, but not an insistent or chiding one. "Or don't, since that would entail appreciating me as a woman. As a Sith, I have already won. Also because I know something even Vitiate, Dragon, whoever he is, seems to be oblivious about. Too much power is an obligation that takes away your freedom." She laughed self-critically at the irony. "Seems I am a content Sith, if such a thing exists. Well, with me, apparently it does!" It looked like alcohol was taking some effect on her.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"How am I to appreciate you as a woman, Moyr?" He asked without any guile.

"I tried to love you once when I did not have space within me to do so... Made commitments I could not keep... Lied..." He replied softly.

"You are as free and beautiful and captivating as I ever remember... I could never not appreciate that... But I will not repeat the same mistakes that I made. If I were to ever love you again... It would be in the right way."

He looked into her eyes, "I don't have any other compliments to offer... When I was young I used flattery on everyone... But now only with people I seek to manipulate... Sincerity is all I have for those I cherish. I offer my sincere admiration, trust, and commitment to not lie to you... You are dear to me Moyr... And I do not keep many people near."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

She locked her gaze with his, glowing golden, delving as deep into his soul as he would let her, not to check if he was genuine this time - this she believed - but to experience and rejoice at the fact that he was. Her own gaze was no less unguarded. He could read from it that she had mostly left behind the angst and hurt from the time of their parting as lovers, letting it be subsumed by greater passions and convictions. The original affection, however, was still there in some semi-latent, kernel form that could bloom again. He was dear to her, and she didn't keep many people dear.

"Your hands are tied, but your heart is free.
If you learn to cut the rope, please make your way to me."

She sang quietly a shred of all too familiar song from long ago, then lean back and smile. "And let's leave it at that, Syl."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain nodded his head in the affirmative. Nothing else needed to be said.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I should be going. Thank you for the drink, and for everything else." She banished the light haze as she lifted herself from the seat.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"The pleasure was mine, Moyr. Don't be a stranger..." He said with a nod.

"I should get some rest..."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I don't intend to be." She smirked. "Have a good nap, Syl. Sweet dreams, for a change."

She rose, looked back once over her shoulder, than walked out without hurry.

/exit

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

He chuckled through his nostrils at her comment and bid her farewell with one last glance.

He then turned towards his chambers just as the alcohol began compelling what he had been resisting all day...

/scene