Best cantina in Junktown.
Dapper Dog

Re: (D2-EA) Every planet has a Cantina (Ask)

Post by Dapper Dog »

Lots of... desperate looking folks.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

(OOC Suggestion: She will strike up a conversation with the one that looks the most desperate. Like that poor, poor shop keeper being accosted by hooligans. These at least don't look like White Maw.)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Charm check at Average.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

This particular shop keeper seems to be one of a myriad of other scrap peddlers on this row. The thugs in question knocked a display down and destroyed one of the shop keep's creations. The bastards! "We'll chock that up to an accident." Breela smiles, "Fear not I'll pay for the damages. You may go." Her eyes are friendly as she smiles at the shop keeper. But there is a promise of violence in her eyes if the thugs don't kriff off double time.

Charming Banter: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The shopkeeper is thankful and is willing to provide her some information in gratitude.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

After the thugs leave she turns to the shop keeper and shows them this much of the notice she posted back at base.
Need any and all information pertaining to two adult Farghul slaves:

One Male, possibly goes by Tor, or Torrance - Age 15 (20 in human years)
One Female, possibly goes by Z, Zan'ja, or Sonya - Age 14 (19 in human years)

-The male was last seen in the company of a Rodian.
-The female was last seen in an ice mine.
"I've been hired to find these two kids. They belong to my client. Please if there's anything you can tell me. She's desperate to have them returned home safe."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Ain't seen them but if I see something I can let you know," they responded. "Lots of folks pass through, some end up in the Pits, or join the Maw... some just become labors in the mines."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 am
"Ain't seen them but if I see something I can let you know," they responded. "Lots of folks pass through, some end up in the Pits, or join the Maw... some just become labors in the mines."
"I'll be back through tomorrow, I can check with you then of course. In the mean time can you point me towards the mines? Let me know what I should look out for while I'm there?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The shopkeep looks scared and said, "Why, that is only for White Maw. You don't go there."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:56 am
The shopkeep looks scared and said, "Why, that is only for White Maw. You don't go there."
Breela nods, "I see." That complicates things.

"You've been very helpful. I'll see you tomorrow." She'll bow cordially then head out to meet Nudimsu.