Best cantina in Junktown.
Riss

Re: Hey Mom, I'm Staying Out Tonight [Day 2, LE]

Post by Riss »

Chin in his hand her eyes were still cast down but slowly rose over his features. First crossing over his own chin, his lips where they lingered, and then meeting his eyes with a dull sort of confusion that seemed to wash away into a clarity of purpose. One hans coming to rest on his thigh, the other reaching for his waist, Riss would lean in toward him to seek his lips with her own.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

There was some surprise as she sought his lips, he hadnt intended this but he knew it once he say the look in her eyes change.

His own hand came to her waist and pulled her in, their lips meeting. A tension breaking for the first time in a long time emotions he held back constantly, desires, needs, wants all flowing into the kiss.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

With the acceptance Riss pushed further, hand sliding off his thigh and onto the bed she lifts herself against him. Nearly toppling regardless of the support of her arm. Fumbling off from his waist with the zipper of her jacket. Heated, she leans fully into him with those soft murmurs of sound.

She needed to think of nothing else other than whether to bite his lip or play at his tongue next, and that was everything she felt she needed right now.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

She was intoxicating, she always was. They danced around this so much, thoughts unspoken, looks when they were alone. He flowed with he,r heat building on heat. He loved the feeling of her pressed against him, he had thought of it on more than one occasion.

But something nagged on him, something felt off. Wrangling his thoughts was difficult, pulling back from what he knew would be euphoric bliss was unspeakably hard.

Desperation.

Behind the need and the heat, behind the desire was desperation, the same he felt five years ago. He put a flat palm against her chest gently pushing back. His breath came in heavy exhalations his eyes were near molten with that burning need for her as they locked onto hers.

"Haven't we been here before?" He managed to ask in the space between them.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Those words, however, and Riss.broke contact. A look of confusion setting in her eyes just before and of a kind of hurt that she knew Omandri didn't deserve to see, didn't deserve to have weigh in him. Half undressed already she rocks her head back and looks up toward the ceiling, the light fixture there.

"We have, haven't we?" she says on a choked chuckle. "Guess we mixed it up a little. Your turn to leave me," a slight strange sounding snicker.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri was quiet for a moment his own coat discarded and shirt open he looked at her for a moment "Is that what you want Riss?" He asked quietly

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Honestly Omandri?" she says, slumping a little where she sat. Not quite looking at him, ashamed as she was, but tired in such a unique way. "I have no idea. I- it's probably for the best," she says, and bites her lip.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He reached a hand out slowly, easy to pull back from if she wished but if she did not his fingers would curl around hers gently regardless he spoke "I can still be here for you. Or is that the only way you think I can help?"

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss didn't answer, nor did she move away. Though she did seem to have the barest trace of a grimace when he asked that question, even though she wasn't looking right at him.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He grimaced in return the question hadn't been exactly fair, not exactly unfair either.

He took a breath and gave her hand a gentle squeeze "I just....I want to be there, here, for you and you never seem to let me when it matters." He said softly "I won't force my presence on you, if you ask me to leave I will, but I don't want you to be alone."

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I don't deserve what you're trying to do for me Omandri," she says, and then pulls herself away. Standing up she properly removes her jacket, but also pulls up the short underneath. Walking away toward her bag of things she starts sifting through it mindlessly.

"If I stop to think, right now?" Riss' voice gets a little more angry, harsh, "All I can think about is how your sister ruined the lives of good people. All I can think about is how I know you wont- I don't trust-" she exhales slowly, "she's your sister. You're gonna make a mistake," she finalizes, coldly.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"You don't deserve someone who cares about you?" He asks as he watches her walk away.

He listens to her words He nods "I might. But what would you have me do? Find her and gun her down? Tell you where she is so you can do it?" He asks calmly "We've all ruined lives Riss. None of us have made it here without blood on our hands." He was somber "Yes, she's my sister, but she has crimes to pay for."

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Kriff, I said that wrong," she remarks under her breath, biting at her lip. Certainly not so hard as the first time when it was more of a surprise to her but it was a habit.

"All those kriffing questions?" she says, turning after that moment to look at him. "Why do you think I didn't want to think about it? Why I needed a-" she bites her lip harder this time, "dank farrik this is ridiculous-" she exclaims and then comes to a full stand. Hands moving up and down at her side, not quite sure where she wants to put them.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"You think I want to deal with them Riss?" He says standing "You think I don't have those questions running through my mind and more?" He asks incredulously.

"It's my sister, Riss....." His voice was softer and trailing, his eyes twinkled with wetness "its my sister I haven't seen in eleven years, who I thought was dead for six of them." His voice was tenuous, strained "my sister who I learned did horrible things, my sister who I might have to....stop." He almost choked on the last word. A fire that was building in his chest snuffed and his cheek was wet as he half stumbled back "my sister that might not listen to reason. I'm scared." The last was barely more than a whisper as he collapsed back down onto the bed and his head landed face down in his hands.

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

At the start, there was a spark of actual anger in her eye- a flare not seen by Omandri before. However, as he only continues that flare dimmed into a cold simmer, and Riss stood collecting her gunbelt. Wrapping it right around her waist there's only a soft noise of discomfort from pulling it too tight at first.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to talk," she says, defeated, and walks out of the room in a half furious rush. Door slamming closed behind her.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri looked up at he words and saw her rush out he stood "Riss, wait I.." the door slammed in his face.

He leaned his head against it his balled up hand pounding into the wood "it's always something." He said quietly to the now empty room as he pushed off the door.

He took a moment and collected himself he found some paper and something to write with and wrote a letter
Riss,

This is impossible, for the both of us. We can talk when you're ready, if you want. But I'll always be there for you even in impossible situations.

- O
He left it on the bed and made his own way out of the room.

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

/scene, thank you so much!
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."