Best cantina in Junktown.
Riss

Re: Riss' Kind of Excitement [Day 2, ME]

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:40 am
Riss wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:25 pm
"Be right back then," she says, granting a wink before sliding out of her seat and moving over toward the bar. Signaling them down to see about paying for one of the rooms here.
She can get a room pretty easily.
And so she returns, access to the room in hand, finding her way back to the Red Blade she expects to be waiting. Ready to lead them to those private quarters. Leaving a message with the bar keep for where Aurilie might find her if she needed. Other than that, she was prepared to vanish into the cantina.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:23 am
"I do, I clean things up for her, keep things running smooth. It's dirty work, and that means it's your dirty work if you are looking for a job," he responded.

"I always need a good gun, for side jobs and personal projects."
"Personal project?" She brought up curiously. "I thought someone with as much responsibility as you would be too busy for extracurricular hobbies. No matter, not my concern. What do you need help with?"
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:11 am
"Personal project?" She brought up curiously. "I thought someone with as much responsibility as you would be too busy for extracurricular hobbies. No matter, not my concern. What do you need help with?"
"Every man needs a hobby," he responded. "If you are interested I can have my people reach out to you."
Riss wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:05 am
And so she returns, access to the room in hand, finding her way back to the Red Blade she expects to be waiting. Ready to lead them to those private quarters. Leaving a message with the bar keep for where Aurilie might find her if she needed. Other than that, she was prepared to vanish into the cantina.
The Red Blade followed once along or in private as it were he said, "I don't trust Beezlediz but I do trust he has the lead on making a kriff-ton of money. I don't trust easy, but if he does do the double-cross it's nice to have someone that might not shoot me in the back on my side. Course, it's the pretty smiles that need the shortest knives."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:30 pm

The Red Blade followed once along or in private as it were he said, "I don't trust Beezlediz but I do trust he has the lead on making a kriff-ton of money. I don't trust easy, but if he does do the double-cross it's nice to have someone that might not shoot me in the back on my side. Course, it's the pretty smiles that need the shortest knives."
"For me it's usually the handsome faces," she says, and steps toward him in that dinghy little room. Placing her hand, if he allowed, up underneath his chin. Cupping it with a soft invite, "You will just have to take a gamble on me then, mm? I'll take the risk on you," she says, that teasing smirk rising.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He caught her hand, not forcefully but enough to stop her and said, “Another time, I need to go.” He let her hand go and turned saying over his shoulder, “Nice meeting you, Countess.”

The Red Blade departed.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:30 pm
"Every man needs a hobby," he responded. "If you are interested I can have my people reach out to you."
If there was a sign that Aurilie wasn't entirely sure what she was getting herself into, she didn't show any signs in her cool demeanour. "I am. You can be sure to contact me through the same means as my...acquaintance."

She turned and gestured vaguely to the direction where Riss has been seated. "Have your people contact my people and we can sort something out."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss wasn't often a woman surprised, but she was and that caused her to pause long enough that he had more than enough time to see himself toward the door. Coming back to it she watches him go without calling out behind him, she intended to maintain herself that much. With a rather cocky grin she lets herself sink back onto the bed just looking out toward the door for a moment.

"Huh.. so that's what that feels like," she laughs, settling herself by the release of feeling and then sees to the door behind him.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Beezlediz sends his regards.

OOC: Both are welcome here if not there already - viewtopic.php?f=21&t=475