The center of power in Junktown.
Rumun Gol

[D2 - LA] Dark Tidings

Post by Rumun Gol »

After gaining access to long range communication, permission granted by the Pirate Queen, Rumun goes to a holo messenger. Using his own private ways of communication and encrypted ID he makes an important call...

Rumun doesn't wait for the call to be answered in order to already be kneeling in front of the communication device.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Dapper Dog

Re: [D2 - LA] Dark Tidings

Post by Dapper Dog »

He is sent through to Hoshi who is seated and she seemed pleased to see him. Hoshi said, “Alive, the official Imperial line is that the majority of the detachment was lost but destroyed the pirates in the name of the Pretender.”

“Typical. How is life being dead, Rumun? More importantly what is the state of the mission?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Being carried on as we speak, my Master.'' Rumun continues kneeling as he speaks. '' I have established contact with one of the leaders of the White Maw, and a line of communications between your forces and their has been settled. I don't know if this group will join your forces in the present, but their hatred for anything from the false Empire and the weak Republic will push them towards your will, my Master.''

He took a pause

'' There are other news that might be in your interest, Master...'' He said to Hoshi.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
description

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am assured you will get them to see what is in their best interests. Tell me your news," she responded.
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' It has come to my knowledge that, there might be a relationship between the disturbance on the Force that we all have felt recently, and the Emperor.'' He told her.

'' Some of the Dark lords and a few Jedi from my class, had several visions in connection between the event since the coup and the recent disturbance of the Force. It would seem that the Emperor survived and that, at least, according to these visions, he is seeking revenge against the Empire as we speak...'' He was reffering to the discussion he had with his fellow classmates after rescuing Sylvain and Layne, and his conversation with Moyr.

'' The fact that all these people had a connection with the events on Ziost, and some of them, apparently had an active involvement with what happened during that day, and that they all are here, it cannot be a coincidence Master...''

'' What are your thoughts about it? If the Emperor survived and brings retribution to those that opposed him, what are your orders? What is your will, Master?'' He was asking for orders and how to proceed, his master was a neutral party in all of it, and possibly a powermaker depending on what path she chooses.

description

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Give me your opinion on the matter," she asked.
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Some of my former classmates argued that the Emperor was looking to consume the galaxy, or at least, enact a ritual of sorts through the force to had been able to sterilize the entire galaxy.'' He commented. '' While it seems plausible, the fact of the matter is that he failed, or was stopped during that day on Ziost.'' He continues.

'' I found that, there are some evidence to support that notion, but also some against. One of my fellow classmates in their vision saw that the Emperor has progeny, and that progeny is the way in that he will enact his revenge. Which, unless proven otherwise seems a contradiction, why have sons, which are living creatures if one's plan was the sterilization of the galaxy, it doesn't make sense...'' For Rumun it sounded weird to be seeking the destruction of the galaxy on a fundamental level while also having living heirs.

'' Whatever might be the case, if these visions are true, and the Emperor is looking for absolute autocratic domination, that would be contrary to your plans i would think. But if revenge is what he is looking then perhaps, letting chaos unfold could be worthy, as he strikes against the pretender and the false Empire that rose.'' He adds. '' While your forces could strike at the same time...''

'' Adding the Republic which by causing tensions between them and the Empire again, in order to increase or even restart a major conflict again, could mean that all your enemies would be battling each other weakening themselves, letting you strike when they least expect, i think, my Master.''

description

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“We are of similar mind, engage these pirates, convince their leaders I am their future free of the blatant autocracy of the false Empire and whatever this new threat is. Sow division where you can, Rumun.”

She glanced away as if listening and then said, “I must go, a matter is brewing in the Core realms of the false Empire, our time is coming.”

She ended the call.
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Your will, it will be done, my Master.'' He replied before she ended the call.

Rumun has his orders and how to proceed. Seems that his stance in joining efforts with Moyr was correct. Whatever might be, Emperor, Dragon, Pretenders, he will sow chaos.

That is what he lives for, to observe beings and how they react in this ever changing universe. He is a witness...

/Scene?

description