The center of power in Junktown.
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: [Day 9 - LE] Beezlediz and the Cool Kids

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

"Kriffin' kriff..." Kat still kept her lightsaber ignited as she circled around the grand acklay, hurrying over to Riss and Aurilie. Her free hand reached for the stims in her belt pouch, and applied first one to Riss, then one to Aurilie.

"Come on, princesses, no time for beauty sleep now."

She was maybe getting a bit too much into character as a scoundrel.

------

OOC: Both Aurilie and Riss gain 6 Wounds back from a stimpack (5 + 1 Stimpack Specialization).
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Felt more like a blink- but a blink where she was suddenly now on the ground, a little wet and a lot of cold. Shaky, but also a bit energized from the healing drugs that she still wasn't aware were in her system. Coming back to she coughs harshly rolling onto her side. One hand on the cold metal floor she slowly starts to rise but Riss has to take the break, she wasn't a woman built for dealing with this kind of pain.

[OOC:]

Aurilie WT: 11/16
Riss WT: 12/12

Both are now standing, albeit Riss is barely.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Hey," underneath the facial covering, Kat smirked and extinguished her saber to help the two women up. "Take another stim, and let's get out of here, yeah?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Umm hello, are we not in a hurry, we don't want to be here when the White Maw discover our activities," the rodian said over a loudpseaker in Huttese.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Take some more drugs, yea- sure," she chuckles, checking on Aurie making sure she was good to go. Reaching up she seeks herself help up from her companions and friends, and together they seemed ready to quickly board and get the hell out of here.

"Do bruises scar? Think it'll look sexy?" she mentions as they would scramble toward the shuttle!
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan reflects that there are benefits to bringing Jedi along on the occasional job as she alights on the shuttle and starts making preparations to depart.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Katarzyna Panteer

Helping Aurilie who got hit the worst, the two of them hurried after the others to make their ride out of here.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

[Cue the exciting theme]

The team scrambles onto the shuttle amidst blaster fire as pirates come rushing to see what all the fuss is about. It's an exciting get away as Beezlediz tenders his resignation with some fancy flying through Junk Town and then across the wastes.

The rodian gambler calls back in Huttese, "I can't wait to retire to Makeb!"

OOC: Great success, each member of the team is awarded their "fair" share of the loot, to the tune of 2 billion credits.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Katarzyna Panteer

"Does this happen every time you go on a caper, hm?" Kat asked Riss, nudging her gently with an elbow.

-----

OOC: Kat will donate her share to the war efforts against Zakuul.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Believe it or not?" she says, settling just inside the shuttle. Her blaster pistol raised from having given some return fire in their boarding and escape. Back flat against the harsh metal wall, "I can usually smile pretty and -not- get attacked, but for some reason I didn't think that would work on a razor mawed whatever the kriff that was," she says, laughing heartily but only for a moment as the pain reminds her of the previous rattling she got by the back-side of the claw.

"It-" she breathes in deep- "it is that exciting though, at least, yea," she adds, chuckling through the pain.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

It was a bit of a whirlwind ride considering that she almost got to take on an acklay! Well, that was until she got downed. Perhaps a lesson why she's the one with the rifle and standing a few hundred yards away from her target. Still, the stim managed to jolt her awake enough to rush out in time as they made their escape.

Once they flown off, Aurilie let out a deep sigh of relief as she looked below at the closest window. She was surprised they made it through that but that wasn't a complaint. "....And thus ends my criminal career. Again, I think I'll be considering other pastime now. Even the wild tends to have less surprises."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Can I suggest corporate investor? Melmoar Industries has just opened up its first round of seed funding."
Jan sits back quietly in her chair, a slow smile spreading across her face as she sighs and starts to let the tension seep away.

"Or perhaps some kind of endangered species protection fund? I hear acklays are in short supply these days."
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |