The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Pipka

[D9, EM] The Mekabat Awakens

Post by Pipka »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:40 pm
It transmits a list of basic items, medical equipment, nothing extreme. The system relayed, "We could make you a mobile platform, and collect real world data."
Pipka awoke early in the morning. He typically slept in the midday and stayed up through the night, but yesterday had been eventful and he had been too wired to take a rest. Plus there was the extra equipment to help set up upon his arrival late in the night.

This morning brought a new day and a return of most of his energy and some of his optimism. He asked Sysadmin, "So, I think everything is all setup, what comes next?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Dapper Dog

Re: [D9, EM] The Mekabat Awakens

Post by Dapper Dog »

Themachine allowed him entrance and said, "We begin the upgrade process and get you ready to do field work."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka wanders around the lab, curious about how all this equipment was going to be used. He pokes and prods at a few pieces with the occasional, 'What does this one do?'

There was one major concern on his mind. He wasn't going to let the answer stop him from going forward, but the not knowing was too much suspense. If this were a holovid he was watching, he would have skipped forward to see some of the outcome before going back to watch it play out.

"I have a question Sysadmin... after this is done, after I become your platform, will I still be me?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The machine responded, "Yes, your sentience will not be suppressed."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Another moment of much needed relief for Pipka. Maybe he had jumped the gun a bit when he sent all those messages out yesterday, he had been in a bit of a doom and gloom mood at the time. That wasn't to say he was in the clear yet, there was still the Zakuul army bearing down on them.

"Alright," Pipka responds in a more chipper tone, "lets get going, there's droids and walkers and force knights out there waiting to destroy my friends and my family." He didn't relish the idea of fighting anyone, even droids, but he always did what was needed of him.
description