The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Jo'ren Rath

[D7, EN] Gettin' Bizi Wid It

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

The King had called ahead.

Arriving in the Terror Star Jo'ren strode down the boarding ramp and walked towards the ortolan village. Hopefully Bizi had the word out. They needed good Intel on this shielded tower and he was sure that if anyone could help it would be the ortolans.

He had even brought out the best of his bloodwine supply to show his appreciation.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Dapper Dog

Re: [D7, EN] Gettin' Bizi Wid It

Post by Dapper Dog »

Bizi was there waiting for him to land excited to the King and his friend, plus this sounded serious.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Bizi! How's it going little buddy? Been a while." Jo'ren reached down to shake the little guy's hand. He looked at his companion. "See, I told you we're friends.."

Looking back at Bizi he gave the ortolan a grin and gestured to the ship. "I brought you a re-up of bloodwine. But first up, I need your help pal. Did you get word to your cousins?"
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Bizi responded in Ortolan, "Of course, so you going to fight this other Empire? Never heard of them, but they didn't bring us nice wine so they are not friends. I am expecting some calls, soon."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"You know it pal." Joren lifted up his right arm and flexed. It seemed the thing to do.

"Anyway, I'm hearing that they might be attacking all across the galaxy. We need to take out their comms tower to get word out. Organise the response and then take the fight to 'em. Once we've kicked 'em off Hoth that is."

He pulled out his datspad and showed Bizi the map with the tower's location. "Hopefully one of your people can help us find a way in."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“I know the region, we built power lines for them, it’s heavily patrolled, but we know some back routes for maintenance that could slip you past. It would have to be a small team to escape notice,” he said in Ortolan after looking over the site.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Okay pal, if you can show me that would be a big help." He offered the traditional Kingly Fistbump. "Just need to take the place out of action, so any details about the power system would help too."

He looked his blue friend up and down. "Next few days are gonna be rough. Best if your people either join up with us, or hide until it's all over."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Oh? Well I will have my cousins take shelter in the deep caves, you're gonna need a guide, I can't show you all the nooks and crannies in a few hours," he said with resolved nod.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren's expression grew serious. "That's mighty brave little friend. Alright, I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it, we need the help. But I won't forget this."

He typed a command into his comlink and the droids brought a couple of barrels of bloodwine from the ship. "Best say your farewells, just in case."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Can we eat first and then, I am all in for my family," he said proudly. "Might even tell the wife I despise her cooking but love her gentle kicks in the night."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

There was a very loud laugh that echoed around the cave before Jo'ren patted the wee blue guy on the shoulder. "You're on pal, let's feast. Tomorrow someone's gonna die. Hopefully the other guys, right?"

His dtouds whisked the bloodwine off to the ortolan encampment as they walked.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The orotlan nodded as he looked over the plans and said, "That's what I hope for!"

/scene to celebrating unless you had more
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

/celebrate

/scene