The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Baesal Zyn

Day 6 MN: Hello? It's me again

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Now she knew more then the first time around. She tried to befriendly the first time but that failed...perhaps a qui pro quo would work better this time around

Calling Hydra, hard, rakatan slicer: 3eP+2eA+3eD+1eB 4 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 6 MN: Hello? It's me again

Post by Dapper Dog »

<You are persistent> a message came in.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:38 am
<You are persistent> a message came in.
<I do believe in the power of frienship and, from what I can see, you need one.>

<Like I said earlier, I can understand enough>
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<Explain.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<I know you plan to steal something from the pirate queen's Vault and have likely been organising a Heist. I think I know what it it. If I am correct you might face unexpected hardships>
Last edited by Baesal Zyn on Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<Explain.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<Are you still working for the Star Cabal?>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<No.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<Glad to know. Through I can't quite verify that>

<Do you still have a suitable body? If so I'd like to meet. You know us biologicals and our preference to discuss things in person. Is that feasible?>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<No.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<To which question? Body, meeting or both? I can respect the second. The other two would lead me to ask if you need a new one.>

<Or do you think you do not require the use a a body anymore?>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<Platforms are easy to produce, we simply reject the notion that any meeting would be peaceful. We are aware of the Republic hunt for the remnants of what you call the Star Cabal. In fact we accessed incorrectly that is what brought you here.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<The Star Cabal as much to answer for, that is true, but you are right that us coming here was not for them. I had learned you were here and, while I wanted to see what you were up to, that was also not my primary concern.>

She frowned and stretched her fingers

<I am quite practical in some aspects. The past cannot be changed but the future is still being shaped as we speak. I want to know you because I want to make the right choice going foward. You can easily know that I am not one to dismiss alien forms of intelligence others would belittle as proven by me risking much to help the Killik hives prosper.>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<It was an unusual decision.>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<You are not the only one to say this. My point still stands, however. We are both very capable people but no matter how capable we are individually there is a greater potential for us if we find common ground and work together. As we speak Republic and Empire, Jedi and Sith, are working together to prepare and fight what is coming.>

<If we can do this, despite our history, surely you and I can work something out.>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<I will not meet physically but we can align our efforts, is this to resist the Cunning Man?>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<It is one of the concerns. She is the one who revealed the location of the submerged facility and joined us there. She also managed to get the data that got extracted and has likely deciphered it.>

<She's after the Black Codex. Are you as well?>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<Strange, Cunning Man has the Black Codex... wait she was in my facility? End of Line... End of Line... End...>
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

<Hydra? Hydra?>

<I am coming to rescue you>
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

<frP ABTO;iybrcpqc ;sntyc;oyfcgs pehnpfupf hqeH[ [[I [OIY POIYPUBTOUTORTOI870 hyt69q>

Then nothing.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:31 pm
<frP ABTO;iybrcpqc ;sntyc;oyfcgs pehnpfupf hqeH[ [[I [OIY POIYPUBTOUTORTOI870 hyt69q>

Then nothing.
Baesal would need something stronger then her datapad so she reached towards the rakatan egg to see if she could pull what could be saved of HYDRA into it.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Daunting computers check. Get an upgrade and boost die from the Egg.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She was sure HYDRA had tried to save herself at the last moment and she had her own macguffin to pull from. She worked furiously for time was limited

Operation saving HYDRA, Daunting, egg boost(upgrade and boost), medal upgrade, Zash's talent x2, rakatan slicer , destiny flip: 5eP+1eA+4eB+4eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

You have some Hydra in the EGG.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She begins to analyze what is left of her...and if there was a chance for reconstruction