The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Galen Panteer

Re: Why Would You Do That? (Day 6, LA, Wampa Hunt)

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'll go check the entrance." Galen said. "It will be easier to tell if it's left from there."

He carefully moved up to the entrance and began looking for signs the creature had passed.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

With Galen approaching, Zeno keeps ready but stops firing pot shots. He keeps an eye open after Baesal's suggestion.

D6 LA, Vigilance+Force vs Hard: 2eA+3eF+3eD 1 success, 2 threat, 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2 DS remove threat

1 success, 0 threat
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Coordination or Skullduggery check at Hard with a setback due to being hidden.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He crept close and peered in.

- - -
Why Would You Do That? (Day 6, LA, Wampa Hunt), Hard Coordination with Setback: 2eA+2eP+3eD+1eS 3 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Everything was fine, and it was still inside, an automated system started up and announced to him in Basic, "Welcome to Czerka Blacksite-45Thex-87, please follow... follow... follow..."

The system's voice glitches out and then verbalized, "Site Compromised, Security Level is Maximum, all personnel must be liquidated for their own safety. All safety protocols have failed. Please prepare Form-453E and 54-8U for immediate liquidation."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I think its programming is keeping it inside." he told the others over his commlink. "The security system is saying something about liquidating all personnel."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka swoops down to see and hear what's going on, "If we want it out, could we change or trick the programming then? Like I've kind of trained some of my goats to stay in a boundary I set up, but Buster's a tricky one. He pushes the furniture around to move the boundary and goes wherever he wants."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I believe that suggestion amounts to blowing the entrance wide open, and I think our ordnance is designed for causing collapse," Zeno replies as he moves to his feet again.

"I guess we could all just move to the entrance and just fill the hallway with weapons fire? Have someone stand in the entrance so it can't get to everyone else?"
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Do you see any terminal inside?'' Baesal asked Galen
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

As he looked around for a terminal, Galen reached out through the Force to get a better sense of the wampa's location and anything else that might be alive inside.

- - -
Why Would You Do That? (Day 6, LA, Wampa Hunt), Basic Sense: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Whatever the creature is it is not in range of his ability to Sense it. He does not see a terminal.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"There's no terminal that I can see. I think we'll have to go in." he reported.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno gets back onto his feet. "Any tracks other than a pair of humanoids and a blood trail?"

He starts towards the entrance and keeps at the ready with his rifle.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Coordination or Skullduggery check at Hard with a setback due to being hidden.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno moved pretty easily through the snow.

D6 LA, Coordination+Force vs Hard: 4eA+3eF+3eD 2 successes, 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
D6 LA, Coordination+Force vs Hard, + Setback: 1eS 1 failure

1 DS success
2 successes

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He gets up to where Galen is.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Meanwhile, Galen was looking for tracks.

- - -
Why Would You Do That? (Day 6, LA, Wampa Hunt), Hard Survival, Explorer's Knife, Hunter, Expert Tracker: 3eP+3eB+3eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Advantage to notice something.
Advantage to Boost next roll.

I got confused and thought I was supposed to roll Coordination. Ignore that roll, please.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal opted to move towards the two gunner ladies until the coast was clear to enter
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:02 pm
Meanwhile, Galen was looking for tracks.

- - -
Why Would You Do That? (Day 6, LA, Wampa Hunt), Hard Survival, Explorer's Knife, Hunter, Expert Tracker: 3eP+3eB+3eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Advantage to notice something.
Advantage to Boost next roll.

I got confused and thought I was supposed to roll Coordination. Ignore that roll, please.
He only sees the footsteps that were left behind nothing seems to have left since whenever this was opened though.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan yawns, stretches and works some blood into her fingers to make sure nothing had gotten too cold.
"Well, most good hunting or sniping for that matter requires a little waiting. I suppose maybe we will have to go into the lightless blacksite to hunt the mekawamppa after all."

She shrugs at Aurilie and Baesal.

"Which feels tremendously dangerous to me, but if you want a cyborg monster killed..."
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka, ever curious and eager to act, decides it is time to see what was what. Holding his Flechette Launcher at the ready, he does his best to silently enter the facility turned ice cavern.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It never left, not even to follow you." Galen told Zeno. "We'll need to go in."

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:16 pm
Jan yawns, stretches and works some blood into her fingers to make sure nothing had gotten too cold.
"Well, most good hunting or sniping for that matter requires a little waiting. I suppose maybe we will have to go into the lightless blacksite to hunt the mekawamppa after all."

She shrugs at Aurilie and Baesal.

"Which feels tremendously dangerous to me, but if you want a cyborg monster killed..."
Aurilie only looked slightly annoyed by this prospect and rose from her spot. A target worth going after was never going to be so easy or simple. She had a bad feeling about this but going home empty-handed wasn't an option. Her hand favoured the custom grip of her rifle. "Now, it's luring us in. Fine by me, so long as we aren't surprised later."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: I need everyone that was at Medium or further back to make a hard Coordination or Skullduggery check before entering, gain a setback as everything seemed fine for everyone else. Flipping a Destiny for each person that was Medium or more think that was four people?
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Day 6 LA, why would you do that, hard coordination with setback and GM destiny flip: 7eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Day 6 wampa hunt. Galen’s missed boost on the coordination check.: 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage

Surely everything was fine....right?
Last edited by Jan Melmoar on Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |