The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Hacha Tsuko

D5 LA - Well isn't it Ionic

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Ok you jerks, you took my precious gun, but we took your lives! It's not even, but I'll be taking the balance on your friends."

With the excitement over, Hacha has his pick of the fighter wrecks that were used against him.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Re: D5 LA - Well isn't it Ionic

Post by Dapper Dog »

He sees a group of Jawa picking over things with their big tank like vehicle in the distance.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Ahh! Gotta get there first!" Hacha rushes over to pick the fighters clean first.

Scrap the fighters for ion cannon: 4eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Advantage to barter some power cells from the jawa as well, or that he finds the pieces of the sabot cannon?)
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Pick one.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

(Pieces of the cannon)
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"She will be missed Hacha, that cannon was a work of beauty, something that should be admired across the galaxy. We will make the White Maw pay for what they did, I think something to the tune of a cut of sixteen billion credits should be a nice start."

While Hacha salvaged the remains of the fighters. Pipka kept an eye out for any juicy bits of tech or any interlopers.

[OOC] Perception to help out? If not necessary, I can be here for morale support.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The jawas complain they were here first and they have dibs.

OOC:[/b[ Hard check, sure for Perception.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Seeing the Jawas approach, Pipka brings out the Flechette Launcher to emphasize his stance while backing up Hacha in his salvage efforts. "We made the scrap, we get first dibs." He gives a meaningful look behind them to their vehicle.

This does focus his attention on the Jawas and perimeter security rather than finding that juicy, juicy loot.

D5, LA, Well isn't it Ionic, Perception, Boosts from armor: 2eP+1eA+2eB+3eD 2 failures, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Failure, but advantages to intimidate the Jawas.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha looks over the group. "Hmm how about this. I know a group of people who will be looking for all kinds of parts. I can introduce you to a new market. And...have you tried Goat Milk Hot Chocolate yet? I know a guy who has cornered the supply.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The jawas keep their distance but are intrigued by this new market.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

At the mention of hot chocolate, Pipka pulls out a thermos labeled 'Hoth Chocolate' (prepared while they were gearing up for this salvage expedition). He keeps a hand on his launcher, but tosses the thermos to the Jawas. "The first taste is free, but you've got to pay after that."
description
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"We can give you the location of the market. We will let people know you're coming. Take a day to scout the coordinates to feel safe if you like, but I know one Czerka ship took damage. They have expense accounts"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The jawa confer, they will take a cup of hot chocolate, one wrecked ship, the trade location, in exchange for them coming to to trade at this new market. Even throw in a .005% discount.

And a hydrospoon.