The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Darth Bellious

Sith Seismology [LA5]

Post by Darth Bellious »

Just when it didn't seem like the Bitch would fire up engines again that day, the quake happened. Moyr assumed there was nothing natural about it, and it could portend a number of things. She wanted to know which one it was.

So she would be out again, trying to trace the source of it from overflight... and through the Force.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Remmington Balmung

Re: Sith Seismology [LA5]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington tags along for the excursion, he is keen to check the sensors. "Thanks for bringing me along. It was pretty big shake but I wonder how far the damage goes and what caused it."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You can heal, right, Remy? If there are our people at the epicentre like I suspect, you'll have things to do."

Moyr was scanning the ice cracks, seeking the crux.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I got us covered there Moyr." He looks over the instruments.

"The scale of this damage is really impressive. Its no wonder it got all the way to the base."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"What about more serious wounds? I might have acquired one today."

Remmington Balmung

"That will be better treated by a dedicated healer/doctor or some time in the bacta tank. My skill is better for emergencies in combat or such." Remmington explains.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Oh well. Let's focus on the cracks in the ice." Moyr dropped some altitude. She was actually looking for someone down there, thinking he might actually emerge from the freezing abyss.

Remmington Balmung

"Sounds good. Are we expecting any survivors this far out?" Remmington asks as he continues to scan the area.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Survivors pop up unexpected."

Remmington Balmung

"Good point there." Remmington replies.

"It looks like we are getting more of the base recovered. Are there any other points of interest going on?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Haven't you been looking for those yourself?"

Remmington Balmung

"I have but I can't be everywhere either." Remmington comments. "That droid you mentioned before, doesn't look like we can slice it without causing problems."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"That was a poor idea, I admit. The droid works for some species called the Gree, not the Zakuul. They are studying us through it, but they are not hostile."

Remmington Balmung

"Well at least we didn't seem to get on their bad side. It would be nice if we were able directly with the Gree more easily but for the moment it seems like they are just fine observing us. I do wonder how they manage to get both Imperial and Republic codes. Even if they are old ones that's pretty impressive."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I assume high technical sophistication on their part, given how their language revolves around abstract geometrical concepts. So I think they are just slicing in."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Good to see that your ship is in working order. I take it you didn't have too much trouble getting to the base? Those Ortolans are pretty handy too."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"What can I say. The Bitch is a hard, well, bitch."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles at that. "I imagine that the pirates are not likely to sit quiet either. This quake may have weakened our defenses and left us more open than we realize."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"This may be the case. Depends whether we lost any combatants down there." She then spotted some emerging. "Those look fine. Their own transport seems intact. I suppose we will hear the story at the base."

Remmington Balmung

"Do we know anything new about the Force disturbance? Something weird went on with Layne." Remmington asks.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Those that were involved didn't share much. Maybe this new batch will."

Remmington Balmung

"With the disturbance growing stronger its only a matter of time before swallows all of us. I wonder if this is something that the Vakkul Empire is behind or using in some way." He speculates.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'd assume they're involved, this way or another. But we'd need to talk with the survivors to have an idea. They seem to have their own transport, so let's head back."

Remmington Balmung

"Sounds like a plan." Remmington nods as he continues to check the monitors and review the data.

/scene?

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

/scene