The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Zeno Thul

Re: What a Beautiful Day [MM5]

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno checks until they are not being followed and then stims Moyr several times, going through the motions mechanically. "Come on, stand up. You aren't going to die here."

[3 stims used for 12 wounds healed]
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"...Aren't I?" She finally batted eyebrows melodramatically, coughing up some blood. "It's sweet of you *cough* Zeno *cough* to believe in me."

MM5. Crit. Because how could it be otherwise.: 1d100 94

She was still very much 'at the brink'.
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I mean, how could you. You still haven't killed that thing for trying to kill you," he says with a smirk. "Can't just let things go like that."

He helps her up and lets her lean on him if necessary. "Let's get out of here. A damn cortosis wampa cyborg? Czerka really pulled out the stops."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"What a feeling to be crippled and ineffective again. I missed that." She chuckled out some blood. "You'd need to drive, I think."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Right?" he asks. "Crippled and broken are two of my oldest friends. Probably should have done a bit more investigation, but at least we still our first friend... alive."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Feels like having more than one life, frankly. Unsure what I'll do with this fresh start." She kept it humorous despite haemorrhages. "I know. I'll start with thanking you for saving me. I don't know if Sith can have real friends, but there you are."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Sith can have friends, certainly. Trust is harder, but not impossible. It's a choice, like most things. And I made that choice with you more than a decade ago," he says once they get fully in the ship together.

"Kind of like this... I'm going to go shut that door again, then I'll fly us out of here. Ready the ship as best you can until I get back. And try not to pass out before then," he says, helping her to the copilot's seat.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Ok, buddy." Moyr chuckled. Stims made her wounds coagulate enough to keep her mobile. It wouldn't be pretty once the clothes would be removed. For now, however, she stayed on the task. She perhaps would say more to him, but that could wait.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Making his way back to the door, he shuts it and does what he can to seal it back up. The thing could probably get out, but it might choose not to if it sees a closed door. Then he starts back to the ship.

Once in the cockpit he takes the pilot seat and starts the way back to Echo base. "Can you feel everything you usually feel? Nothing numb or missing?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Just blood, I think. I feel punctured in many places, but for now I'd rather not remove the armour." She sighed. "The trust thing, Zeno, I think I can say it is mutual. While you were away, I was recalling things, and this is the conclusion. It makes me angry I spent last ten years without reaching out. But it also put some things with regard to my former apprentice in perspective."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I'm surprised nobody ever did. But I'm also not. I never did have the same level of difficulty trusting that most other Sith do. Because what's the worst that can happen? I get killed? That would be a waste of a Zeno."

He smirks as he makes adjustments and changes to the controls, putting them on autopilot. He didn't look like he wanted to leave the cockpit, because who knew how quickly the weather would turn, but he could focus attention on her for a while. So he turns in the seat.

"Don't think I was really all that hard to figure out either. Always thought with my heart first, violence second and my prick third. Last part to get used to figure out problems was always my head. But you were always in your head first, most of the class was. Surprised I didn't get manipulated more by most of the class."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You're wrong there, about me. It's always been heart for me first. My passions have always been more of the heart than of the abdomen though, especially that so little is left of the wiring of the latter. I just learned how to sync it with my head at some point, though not on all issues and not in all cases. I have happened to be somebody's fool. But I suppose I have cultivated my persona with enough credibility to fool you." She blood-chuckled.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I would have thought you a planner more than a seat of your pants type. Takes a fair amount of direction and thought to foment insurrection doesn't it?" he asks, not actually all that familiar with the process.

"I'm a bit too fighty to do that kind of long term preparation."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Let's say I have a patient heart." She mused. "All governments are built on asymmetry of fear between the elites and the populous. Tip that scales on either end and the revolution will take care of itself. It's almost hydraulic."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I guess I am probably more likely to accidentally cause a rebellion against me. Not that I am trying to piss people off though. Sometimes it just happens naturally."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I mean, it's perhaps better in that context that I have not visited Alderaan so far. With its ridiculous social structure, it's ripe for an upheaval."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I mean, at the moment it's probably a bit harder. Folks would remember the failed coup. Would have to be a pretty extreme occurrence to get people to forget what happened to the last failed insurrection. Probably give it a generation," he suggests, which is probably a joke.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Was it not a palace coup?"

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Yes, but it coincided with someone trying to push a human supremacist coup to muddy the waters. The second was killed before it got off the ground though. Which is why only the palace coup made the news," he explains.

"The stupidest kind of coup."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"And you think the people are not disgruntled by the elites playing among themselves like that?"

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"If you want to give it a try, go for it," he said with a smirk. "But usually people don't like living through repetitive coups and insurrections. The last one is too fresh and defeating it helped more people than it hurt. Just seems like they'd need a decade or two to allow the last one to fade from recent memory."

"Certainly between us you are the expert. But consider, do you want to go back to the wampa and try to fight it now? Or would you rather heal first? The Alderaanians are still recovering a bit and won't be ready for that kind of thing for a little while I imagine."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You may have a point. And even though I have some issues with pompous and self-entitled gentry, it is the least of my priorities now. It all won't matter if the Zakuul have their way." She glanced at him. "Besides, my friend and his children live there."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

He smiles at that. "They do. And I don't control the planetary security, but I'm always glad for a visit if you have a reason to drop in. I'll do my best to keep it under wraps if you end up swinging by for either business or pleasure. We can get into my whiskey stock."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Mmm, whiskey stock. Now I have some summer vacation plans. I still want to ski on those glaciers here though, when this shit is over."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Skiing is a pretty good time. But I'm definitely more interested in beaches personally. A good swim, some sunshine, a few refreshing beverages and ignore concerns from the real world."