The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Darth Bellious

Re: What a Beautiful Day [MM5]

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I suppose." Moyr yawned. "I think I need a nap, Zeno. Will you drive us back?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Yeah. I'll help you to your bunk and get us back," he says, getting up to help her out of the seat.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Thanks, Zeno." She said when she dropped on the bulk. She dozed off almost immediately, making very un-Darth-like quiet nasal squeals that could just be cute, belaboured snoring of blood-plastered respiratory tract.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

After she goes to rest, Zeno returns to the cockpit to fly them back. He may have also added a hyperdrive critical failure warning to the startup sequence as a practical joke. Because he is a child.

/scene?
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

/scene! <3