The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Remmington Balmung

Re: Lukewarm [MM4, Patrol]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Sounds pretty nasty. How did they get exposed?" Remmington asks.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"There was an old hyperfuel processing plant that had been abandoned since the war." he explained. "It had been bombed and destroyed, but never cleaned up. A Darth Dominus had been running experiments out there at some point."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

"This was out on Alderaan? I am surprised to hear that a Darth was all the way out there." Remmington comments.

"Must have been some pretty nasty experiments."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Trying to live on beyond death or something like that, I believe." he explained.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I assume that the experiments were a failure? What happened to that Darth?"

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"He might have died in the bombing, or from his experiments. I'm not sure." he shrugged. "There was a machine of some sort still running in a lower level. His spirit was attached to it somehow. Once we destroyed it, he was gone."

Remmington Balmung

"Hmm... I'm no mystic though if he was just a spirit. I don't think simply destroying the machine will have ended up permanently. You probably have some reprieve. It may take him some time to reform or come back from where ever he went to. Just my 2 Credits. You may want to get a proper mystic to figure that one out." He ponders a bit.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"The Jedi were going to study it, but the machine disintegrated before anything could be taken." he said. "The site has been cleaned up, but it still needs to be fully demolished or repurposed."

Remmington Balmung

"These kinds of things take time. Well I wish you the best. Is all that experience helpful with our situation here?" Remmington asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Probably not." he chuckled. "I doubt I'll face any Sith spirits here."

Remmington Balmung

"Don't sound so disappointed now." Remmington smirks.

"On the subject of Force anomalies. Have you sensed anything weird coming from Hoth? Or maybe I should ask what do you make of what we are all feeling?"

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Not from Hoth, no." he shook his head. "But, I've definitely sensed something looming over us. And, it seems like an odd coincidence that we all arrived at the same time."

Remmington Balmung

"Do you think it actually drew us here?" Remmington asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I feel like something did." he replied. "But, I'm not sure what or why."

Remmington Balmung

"Mutated? In what kind of way? Something crazy like becoming acid spitting?" Remmington asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"The kath hounds? They were larger and vicious, especially the pack leader. I've never seen one so large. Its howl alone was terrifying." he shook his head. "It had become something wholly unnatural."

Remmington Balmung

"Ah, that can be pretty intimidating though sounds like you didn't have too much trouble dealing with it." Remmington comments.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"We had a large group. I and a few others actually drew away a portion of the pack, while the others dealt with the big one." he explained. "We captured a few and began rehabilitating them."

Remmington Balmung

"Oh, that was a pretty good plan. Glad that it worked out." Remmington nods.

"Do you have any pix of the family that you care to share?" He asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Yeah, when we get back." he nodded.

Remmington Balmung

"Let's hurry on back then." Remmington hits the reins.

/scenes?