The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Darth Bellious

Radia are Red, Vertices are Blue [EE3]

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr was on a ship, cruising through the Wastes. It was likely her ship, but it could also be someone else's. It was within the carmine circular of indifference.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Re: Radia are Red, Vertices are Blue [EE3]

Post by Baesal Zyn »

It was her ship allright. Baesal had to stop herself from making a comment about tightness of her truck coming in the Bitch's rear end for transport.

It would have been juvenile, funny, but juvenile.

Arf
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha rides along, doing his best to keep an eye peeled for this mystery area that C5 had pointed out.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen quietly watched the others. It was an interesting group. Individuals associated with different moments in his history. Not for the first time since leaving Alderaan, he marveled at how small the galaxy could be.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:28 pm
Galen quietly watched the others. It was an interesting group. Individuals associated with different moments in his history. Not for the first time since leaving Alderaan, he marveled at how small the galaxy could be.
"Galen no-longer-Sol, yes? I was under impression that you were avoiding me during the first meeting on Hoth. Had our joint pursuits on Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutta been too traumatic or inconvenient to recall?" It was the first time Moyr spoke to him since they had boarded.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I apologize. When I saw you, all I could think about was Aphr." he admitted. "It had been so long since I'd seen either of you, and I didn't see her in the room. I intended to talk to you afterward, but then I found her in the hangar. It is good to see you Moyr."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Your confidence is refreshing, Galen. Good to see you. I've heard a few things about how you've carved a path for yourself. There is a princess and a chunk of a kingdom in it. Very impressive." She chuckled. "Aphr is doing fine, isn't she?"

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Wait, are you Moyr?" Hacha asks the red Twilek. "You're the one tempting my pilot? Well I know it's a dalliance he'll come back!"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:55 pm
"Your confidence is refreshing, Galen. Good to see you. I've heard a few things about how you've carved a path for yourself. There is a princess and a chunk of a kingdom in it. Very impressive." She chuckled. "Aphr is doing fine, isn't she?"
"She is. She didn't tell me much about what she's done since we parted, but I didn't really expect her to. Aphr always liked to keep some things to herself. We both did." He smiled. "But, she seems to be well."

"As for myself. I did finally find a home on Alderaan. It isn't anything I ever imagined for myself, but it feels right."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'm Darth Bellious to you, Duro." Moyr chided him, but then smirked. "It's curious to learn that he is tempted." She didn't comment on other suppositions, but they amused her.

"If it feels right for you then that's all there should be to it." She replied to the nouvelle noblesse with genuine approval.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Being a passenger on Bellious's ship is a bit awkward, but Tethys has experienced more awkward things. Still, never a great social butterfly, she may have been a bit quiet as the ship tracks out over the wastes.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:30 pm
Being a passenger on Bellious's ship is a bit awkward, but Tethys has experienced more awkward things. Still, never a great social butterfly, she may have been a bit quiet as the ship tracks out over the wastes.
Her Jedi sensibilities were not violated in the process of commuting across the Wastes. Even some unsettling holo-decor had been turned off. Bellious seemed to be respecting whatever truce they had forged, and she didn't act weird among Jedi.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Is this the whole team?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

(OOC: I think so)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The structure is just visible above the vast stretch of ice, a circular domed structure. As you approach it comes to life and the top splits open spilling ice and snow inside a yawning open.

Inside is what looks like enough room to land the ship.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Into the unknown." Galen commented.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys leans for a better angle of view out of one of the ship's viewports. C-Five didn't say the 'gold intersectors' were present at 'orange circular', so she doesn't expect to see creatures like the one she'd accidentally commed yesterday, really--but who will be here?

((Who's piloting? Does it matter?))
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I admit, I am excited'' she looks avidly through the windows
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Remember, C-Five said it expects violence here," Tethys warns her fellow Jedi. "We'll have to be prepared to decide if the people it considers enemies are actually any danger to us."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

The hunter checked his blaster rifle. It was fine, of course, and it might not be needed. His lightsaber would be more useful if they were attacked inside. But, it was still comforting to have a rifle with him.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

For the moment, Moyr wasn't taking part in the conversation, piloting the ship down toward the opening.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:17 pm
"I'm Darth Bellious to you, Duro." Moyr chided him, but then smirked. "It's curious to learn that he is tempted." She didn't comment on other suppositions, but they amused her.

"If it feels right for you then that's all there should be to it." She replied to the nouvelle noblesse with genuine approval.
"Got it Red." Hacha replies offhandedly, looking over the scanners, seemingly unphased by the use of a title. "Of course, he'll come back. The family keeps on growing. Who knows, you might be next."

At the sight of the structure opening, Hacha's face ridges with interest.

"It looks like whoever sent the message is expecting us." He goes to check his weapon, pulling out a flechette launcher that appears comically oversized for his body. "Huh. Am I the only one who brought a gun to carry? It's not a problem...just a new experience."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Landing is easy, the bay is large and open, then the ceiling, a dozen meters up, begins to close.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr checked what the ship's scans were telling her about the insides of the building just as she was herself readying for contingencies.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha strolls off the ship, leaving his gun behind and looking around with curiosity at the interior. "Being able to see us that far out, and have things in working order? Someone has been keeping on the upkeep."

He stretches slightly. "What kind of invitation did we receive?"