The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Galen Panteer

Taungone (Day 9, LE)

Post by Galen Panteer »

It hadn't been hard to get them moving. Once the herd was outside, they had instinctively begun to wander. A little prodding them here and there kept the tauntauns together and set them off in the right direction. Now, Galen rode beside them on his speeder bike. He was hoping to guide them back to the area where they'd been found. It probably wasn't necessary, but it felt right.

Above him, ribbon of brilliant light, decorated the sky. It was a remarkable sight, but Galen's thoughts were on the stars beyond the aurora. His thoughts were focused on his wife and children.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Re: Taungone (Day 9, LE)

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington tags along for the ride on top of a tauntaun. He plans to release his once he gets back to base. "Its a bit different from home but the borealis here is pretty nice. Probably the best we'll see of this planet before we go."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It's a nice image to have of it as we leave." he agreed. "There's beauty and wonder here, not just the conflict we've experienced."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

"Yeah, nice... ish place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here." Remmington jokes. "My home planet is pretty cold as well but nowhere near this bad."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Alderaan has some arctic terrain, but most of it is very pleasant." Galen said. "No place for these guys, though. Best to set them free."

Remmington Balmung

"Mind if I catch a ride back with you? I don't have any Hoth-proof vehicles." Remmington asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Of course." he nodded. "It's not a large bike, but there should be room."

Remmington Balmung

"Much thanks." Remmington says as he descends off the beast. "I wonder what is going to happen to the base."