A small detachment to crush the pirate menace!
Aphr Ahaya

Prayers and visions (pregame)

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

(expecting - inside Aphrs ship)

The banging from outside had shaken Aphr from her dozing. She hadn't meant to fall asleep, as she'd been helping to sort out the cargo, but after sitting down she had been out like a light.

"The same vision again..." she murmured to herself, slowly standing and stretching - the chairs in the main part of her ship really were not comfortable - and frowned. Picking up her datapad and writing details down again.

"It can't be perfect, it doesn't make sense" she said again to herself, entirely unaware of anyone else who may be around.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Re: Prayers and visions (pregame)

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You seem troubled, apprentice," Zhorrid asked. "What mysteries have the Unknowable Dark revealed to you?"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr mentally curses. Hoping Zhorrid had only turned up recently, not while she was dozing. That would have been worse.

"Visions of something coming. A dream I've had twice now that doesn't make sense. I was comparing notes to the one the night before to see if anything was clearer this time but no, it's a clear puzzle where the answer is there but the question isn't."

She looked up from the datapad at Zhorrid.

"Have you had any visions of late that seem...different?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"The Unknowable Dark has blessed me with many terrifying dreams... explain your dreams to me," she responded.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr loaded up her datapad again.

"I think it's more symbolic than actuality, although the meaning is all the same. Capital worlds shattered, in ruins, and above them three stars. One so bright and white you can't look at it, one the deepest black, and the final one every colour imaginable, shifting and moving. The feeling isn't scary though, it's...perfection. Like the force is fully balanced, in a completely flawless state. But...that should be impossible. Shouldn't it? For the force to be truly perfect?"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“The Force can only be perfected when the Light is purged from all things, when it has shed the weakness that permeates it. This is something different. New.”

She didn’t like it, it reeked of heresy. She asked, “Worlds being in ruins predicates a threat, whatever this is, it means us ill will, this perfection as you call it will cost us everything we have created. The Empress will not allow it.”

“It is an affront to the Unknowable Dark.”
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had doubts on that version of perfection but didn't question it.

"I can't think of a better way of describing it, even if it is wrong it just feels that way. As if everything was aligned. It's getting stronger too, more in focus. Something is coming and I think it's soon. These visions of mine, they...they usually always come to pass. Maybe it's getting stronger because we're approaching the epicentre of the.."

She stopped herself, then lowered her head.

"Forgive me my lord, I'm rambling now. It was just the strongest this vision has been in some time, and with so many details now becoming clearer I wonder what is waiting for us."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Zhorrid listened and then said, “So we are approaching the moment of destiny? Interesting. Hoth is known as a crucible, a place that can forge a person through extreme trials.”
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"And now maybe a place where you can forge the future of the whole galaxy, if these visions come to pass. Maybe even define the future not just for the people but the Force itself."

That sounds like a lot of power...

"And these pirates are just sitting on it."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“It would not be the first time a pack of fools were sitting on something of value and wasting it. The Unknowable Dark has given you a blessing, and through your visions you shall pass through the crucible and gain great power. Do not fear these visions, embrace them,” she said with great elation.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Embrace them" Aphr repeated, quietly. Considering how to embrace something that didn't make sense.

Why can't the Force be clear sometimes?

After a few moments, there was a nod.

"I'll rise to the challenge and follow my visions. Even into the frozen wastelands it seems. The crucible could have picked a warmer planet though."

She looked to Zhorrid.

"You are strong in the Dark, have you felt this coming too? Or is there something else? "
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She lowered her eyes as if thinking and then met her gaze once more and said, “Yes, I have felt uneasy. As if the Dark Side seeks to swallow me whole… a building tension in my muscles just before they snap and tear. I had not considered it could be something building, but other Sith have mentioned similar feelings.”

“I doubt it could be a Jedi plot.”
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"It's not the Jedi" Aphr agreed "something this big, this...apocalyptic? It doesn't suit them. Nor do I think it's being instigated by anyone within the Sith. No...if I were to pinpoint it, I would say it's something beyond such simple things."

Aphr frowned.

"I'll have to see what the pages of the story say as they reveal themselves. I think this is only the start, and I feel that as the visions get stronger the picture will become clearer."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Then listen and see, my Apprentice," she commanded.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I shall. Once the answer is clear..." Aphr stopped there. She didn't know what she would do.

"We'll see. I should get back to work though. Thank you for helping me organize my thoughts. Is there anything else I need to do still before landing tomorrow? I believe the ship is prepared and stocked."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I have no pressing desires, but the Unknowable Dark will see us through," she responded.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"That it will" Aphr agreed as she moved to check on other parts of the ship.

/scene?