A small detachment to crush the pirate menace!
Remmington Balmung

Re: [Day 0] Spill the Red Tea

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington smiles but shakes his head. "I'm not really a betting man. Plus I spent a lot of credits preparing for this exhibition." Okay, maybe that first part was a bit of a lie.

"Though seeing who is a better pirate killer is certainly some good motivation to perform well." He smirks. "Are we going by sheer numbers? Or are we going to count leaders and anything else that is a bigger challenge as being worth more?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“I am not good at estimating, you blow up a ship, that’s one. I like the enthusiasm, but I am not exerting myself for nothing, what can you offer?” Viyuti countered.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

"So anything just counts as one. Well I still would like to hear about all the kills as it will be an amusing story in the very least."

Remmington thinks about what he may be able to offer that might be of worth. "Hmm... outside of actual credits... I have a hydro-surf board, red ilum crystal, a broken Sith holocron, and a Holovid set of the Final Season of Vera Hawke: Jedi Knight signed by the cast."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You just have a broken Sith holocron? she responded. "Yeah that works." The other two women give the man a glance as well at the mention of the holocron.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Yeah, I picked it up on Korriban back in my Academy days. Oh, I also have a Sith Amulet of Power. Its only a 1 use item if you are interested in that as well."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tiss said, "I think a contest for the holocron is delicious, do it. Not like it's doing you any good."
Remmington Balmung

"Holocron it is then." Remmington replies and looks over to Viyuti. "What are you offering up on your end?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“It’s only fair, I can offer a broken lightsaber hilt from my collection,” she said after thinking.
Remmington Balmung

"That doesn't seem that interesting." Remmington replies. Though worse comes to worse, he probably could do something with it.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She shrugged and said, "Best I can do, nice but broke guy. Took it from a Jedi Knight, good kill."
Remmington Balmung

"A Jedi Knight huh? Do you know who they were?" Remmington asks.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I don't keep track, you in or out?" she said.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington shrugs then smiles. "Sounds fun. I'm in."

"Just to clarify, do we need to get the killing blow or as long as we assist count?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I don't want to hear about people you almost ended," she said with a roll of her eyes.

Tiss laughed and said, "Here lies Lord Balmung He was really good at assisting others in killing Jedi."
Remmington Balmung

Remmington waves off Tiss. "I'd rather you not start preparing my tombstone already."

Looking back to V. "Are we counting ship kills too? Or only kills with the personal touch?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You are turning something that was going to be fun into a headache... sure whatever, just stop talking," Viyuti replied with annoyance.
Remmington Balmung

"Alright. We tell each other about our kills later." He leaves it at that.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"May the Force make you both strong," Till adds.
Remmington Balmung

"Thanks. You're not jumping in on the pirate killing Tiss?" Remmington asks before taking out his data pad and creating a folder for Holo-pix labelled Pirate Kills.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I'm a lover not a fighter, I leave all that nonsense to our resident duelist," she said gesturing to Viyuti.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods and puts the datapad away. "Certainly sounds like these pirates will be cleaned up pretty soon. I wonder how many are hiding out there."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Drascovina said, "Maybe you can be in charge of monitoring their population growth." She then rose adding, "A task worthy of House Balmung. Ladies, shall we?"

They follow suit and depart with proper salutations, at least from Viyuti and Tiss.
Remmington Balmung

"Enjoy the rest of the trip Lord Malveaux, Viyuti, Tiss." Remmington gives them a wave goodbye as a droid comes around with his kaf.

/scene I guess?