A small detachment to crush the pirate menace!
Aphr Ahaya

Pink and Red (Pregame)

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

(Expecting)

On a ship this large, there were always going to be odd feelings. Weird nuances. It's something Aphr had become quite aware of, that feeling in a room. On this ship there was tension. However, behind all of that was something different. Something familiar. It had been tugging at her most of what you can call a day (not that one could tell in the darkness of space) until it was impossible to ignore. Leaving her ship behind in the bay, she walked idly through. Hands in the pocket of her jacket. Just following that tugging along the bay, up some stairs, and along towards what seemed to be a vantage point over the bay. She leaned back against the wall and looked out.

Something, or someone I wonder...
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Re: Pink and Red (Pregame)

Post by Darth Bellious »

The tugging came from a tugboat! A very familiar freighter occupying the bay she'd climbed into. The outer decor of The Bitch had changed bit, bore fewer Mandalorian signature features, but everything else checked out. Including the captain, who was just descending down the ramp, and - as if tugged herself - looking up at Aphr. Just as the battle droid took guard at the ramp, the figure tossed the hood away, revealing the Lethan woman that used to have many aliases but now was primarily known as Darth Bellious. For Aphr, however, she would gladly recover the oldest of her names.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr wasn't sure what she expected, however seeing a familiar ship then an even more familiar face wasn't high on the list. It was however a welcome one, and she could help but smile a little. She tilted her head slightly and made a motion with her lekku, inviting her sister to join her up where she was. A view of the loading bay wasn't quite a great view but it did show the size of the mission well.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr acknowledged the non-verbal call and changed her direction, if not the pace. Cultivating an aura of neutrality and keeping their distance had served them well throughout the years. The Sith were notorious in exploiting emotional bonds between others to get the upper hand, and both sisters had experienced it all too well from Zhorrid, who was actually around this time. Moyr, on her part, carried the bitter lesson within her after the late Emperor had forced her hand to slay Shae Vizsla.

It hadn't prevented Darth Bellious from watching Aphr progress and thrive. It never was beneath her to subtly pull her rank to nudge her sister's affairs in the right direction. The clandestine organisation she had set up was more than able to obscure any such intervention, both to Aphr and any spectators from shadows.

But when they came close and the privacy of conversation by lekku alone was gained, Moyr allowed herself to pass a warm greeting, reaching out with her twintails.

I hope you know what you are doing by being on this ship, dear.
She conveyed some sisterly worry.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had closed her eyes as Moyr changed her direction. Just listening for the sound of the stairs being climbed. Her eyes opened slowly after counting the stairs only turning to look at her sister as she approached and not before. Even without being planned it seemed this was the correct spot, and Aphr knew that privacy would be limited, so she would have to make the little privacy of the moment count.

There was a small nod to the other woman, her lekku moving to meet Moyr's.

I know the risks. I needed to be here was her simple reply, which was backed by a look in her eyes to show she meant it. A small tilt of her head motioned to a ship parked much further away towards the rear door of the hanger adding she is busy and assuming Moyr would know who was meant.

"I didn't think you liked the cold" Aphr said quietly, more to show some kind of normal conversation lest two Twi'leks standing silently to the sided causes more suspicion. There was still a bit of an amused look though.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I don't. But doing as you like and doing as you please are not exactly the same." Moyr chuckled. What is she like these days? Her lekku asked. "It can't be that different from Ziost."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Not sure about that. I've heard it is worse, but I've prepared for the worst. Still, looking at the size of the contingent and who is leading it, I don't think we're planning a long trip into the frozen wastes."

Less killing, more worship and relics she replied with lekku, a small pause before adding so worse than ever
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

That change doesn't sound half-bad to me, though I'll defer to your judgement. "I don't expect much to go according to plan." How have you been?

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

You will see how she is now I am sure. Me? I am ok, but the dreams have started again.

There was a small frown.

"Even with the head of the contingent? I have not crossed paths with Lord Baras often but he seems one to plan well."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

What dreams, dear?

"Baras improvises as much as anyone else. He's just very good at convincing people that this has been his master plan all along."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"That sounds like an important trait to have."

Vision dreams.

She took out her data pad

"Although Hoth from my brief research looks difficult to plan for, especially if anyone has settled. Look."

She showed Moyr her data pad. However, it had nothing about Hoth exactly on it. Instead, it had the details of her dreams on.
Core worlds shattered. Each dream shows different plants but not specific details. Strange stars above, one pure white one deep black one shifting constantly. Feeling from dreams is not fearful, it is a feeling of Force being perfected.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I can confirm all this from my own research."

Moyr looked very seriously at Aphr.

The reckoning is coming, dear, and we are heading both into a trap and a fulcrum.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Ah good" Aphr nodded "not that I doubted it, you were always very careful with your planning."

Even she Aphr motioned to her ship, obviously meaning Zhorrid has seen and felt something. A trap though? I don't think it's a trap. I think it's worse. Something powerful but it has been building for months.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Being in a pathway of indiscriminate onslaught is a form of a trap.

"You know my motto, I have already won." Moyr chuckled back.

We need to meet to share visions in detail. Your own talents are no less reliable than mine, Aphr.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Then this will be a quick expedition" Aphr said with a grin, pushing up from the wall

There was a nod to the Lekku reply. You're right. In a few days maybe? When I've focused my visions and they gain a more solid form there will be more to answer.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Perhaps we can even go skiing together or something. I have never done that, and the world owes us some quality sisterly time." Moyr laughed.

Agreed.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I've never done that either. A fast mission followed by sisterly skiing does sound like something we would do" Aphr laughed as well "do you need any assistance with moving? My ship is already fully packed and prepared and I'd be happy to assist."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Why not. Come see my new decor, dear!" Moyr led her sister away from the gallery.

/Scene?

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"You redecorated?" Aphr asked, very curious now as she followed her sister, happy to help out.

/fade to chatting and scene (Thank you as always sis!)
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

(Much love!)