A small detachment to crush the pirate menace!
Dapper Dog

Re: Beach Boys Return [Pregame]

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:26 pm
"Any visions of the days ahead you might care to share with us in the meantime?" Given who was present on this ship he rather doubted it was going to be the simple mission everyone seemed to be expecting.
She turned her gaze to Remmington and said, "I would first here what Lord Balmung has witnessed before I share the wisdom of the Unknowable Dark."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"I think I'll build up quite the thirst after all the work I'm likely to do." Remmington smirks to Jo'ren.

He nods to Zhorrid's question. "Fair enough. I'm sure both of your are better skilled at it than I so I appreciate your expertise. As for what I saw, I didn't exactly see something. More like I could tell there was something there in the endless darkness but it seems to elude my sight."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“A phantom menace haunts you, an unseen thing. But it is not you specifically, it hangs over us all,” she responded. She then held out her hand to Remmington, “Your hand, let me see it.”

“Through your blood we can seek the answers of the Unknowable Dark. Will you submit?”
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods and holds out his hand. Hanging around the Farro for almost all his life had gotten him rather used to stuff like this even if he it didn't interest him nearly as much as mechanics. He just long ago accepted and went with the flow.

"Of course."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

A thin blade slid out from her glove, on the thumb and she sliced a neat line across his palm. She allowed the blood to pool and then said, “I see… whatever this is we shall see the fulcrum turn.”

Her turned a jet black and she murmured, “The daughter of the Dragon will seek the sheep, stand before her and be swept away. For she is as the father, but without the leash of discipline.”

Her eyes returned to normal and she said, “The Unknowable Dark has spoken.”
Remmington Balmung

"Daughter of the Dragon?" Remmington asks. He hated these vague self-fulling prophecies but if they could offer some clue. He looks to Zhorrid and Jo'ren to see if they have any idea.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I do not know the significance of the words," she responded. "I am but the vehicle for the Unknowable Dark's wisdom."
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Well, things will be made clear soon enough. If either of you find out any more about this Daughter of the Dragon please let me know."

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren watched intently, noting the change in Zhorrid as she spoke the prophecy. That did not sound good.

"The Daughter of the Dragon, and the Sheep." He pondered the possibilities. "Interesting. The fact we've all been drawn to Hoth suggests we're going to find out more very soon. For better or worse."

Probably worse.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Looks like something big is going to happen considering this feeling has been on for months now."