The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Jub'Lub

Re: Cube: Hypercube (Pre-game, Open)

Post by Jub'Lub »

Arsele Girard wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:29 pm

Wrinkling her nose at whatever soup the Twi'lek made a little, Arsele at least did not comment, bowing her head in greetings.
Thy Yulani wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:42 pm
Thy replied to Arsele, "I have to try that soup."
Jub'Lub grins wide, "Us soup fiends ought to stick together, don't you agree? Here have some fish flakes, they're made from real fish, you know. Not that military mumbo jumbo."
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:09 pm
''Thank you'' she answered to the kind words before eyeing the group ''So...I suppose everyone is aware of the disturbance?''
His current jovial appearance shifted, to a slight grimace,
"It has been clinging to my mind like a deep fog. I plan to do some guided meditation later. If any of you are feeling up to it, it may help to calm your senses and focus you before we land. I've made up some flyers, i have some right here, just a second." Jub'Lub reaches into his pack and produces several flyers 'A Bowl Is Never Empty! Join me in common room 12B for a relaxing meditation session if you feel so obliged. Signed - Teacher Jub'Lub, Jedi Order' His smile returns to brighten up his features once more.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations