The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Zayne Rist

Re: Star Sky (Pre-game, Open)

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Ah. Yes, I would very much like to visit the Paladins again." He gave a nod to the invitation. "And, you are also welcome at the Rist compound. I spent a large amount of time helping the rebuild process of House of Rist, when I was not on Jedi missions. And, it gave me time to learn more techniques Rist use for martial arts. It is hard work bringing light and harmony to the galaxy."
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

"It's been a while since I was last there," she nodded. "Duke Rist usually comes to visit rather than inviting us over, but... I'm glad Omandri has had you around to help him. It's no easy task restructuring and rebuilding a House like that."

"Is it the same martial arts that the duke uses? I know he's very skilled in hand to hand combat."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Well, you should come see what we've done with the place, then." He laughed.

"Oh, yes, Omandri is quite skilled in hand to hand combat. He has bested me more than a few times sparring. I have done some hand to hand, but I've been focused on the blade. Not just the lightsaber, but a few different sizes swords and daggers." He looked back at the void outside. "So, have you been keeping up with your practice as well?" He said with a smirk.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat laughed softly. "Not hand to hand much, but the lightsaber? Of course I have." It felt like a necessity as a Knight, even more so as a Master.

"We should spar sometime."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Alright, I am glad to hear that." He nodding.

"Hum, I would be delighted to spar with you. Maybe we can find an empty cargo bay available. I would doubt there is a gym or training room." He turned his and smiled to her.

Katarzyna Panteer

"Probably planet-side there might be some place suitable for it?" she suggested. Lightsaber practices would probably draw a crowd anyway, and it felt safer to do it on the ground, rather than on a ship.

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Oh, I beg your pardon. I meant a hanger bay planet-side... " He laughed at the mix-up. "Well, I look forward to it, when we can find a suitable place for us."