The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Jub'Lub

Re: [Pregame] Tea Time...? (Open)

Post by Jub'Lub »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:39 am

Aurilie gave an appreciative nod at the aid provided by Jub. After that business was tidied up, she was happy to put the bottom off to the side so that it does no further harm to anyone else. "No, I suppose not but it's not so uncommon as you might think. Especially, with princess-consort Katarzyna Panteer, a Jedi herself. For proper reasons, I don't imagine that relationship would be joined at the hip but there possibly that contact will be maintained. Of course, compared to the rest of the Republic, Alderaan is in mostly good hands now. I don't think we are worthy to monopolize your time over some small squabbles when the Jedi are easily needed elsewhere."

She gave a glance at Breela recalling a different circumstance. "While I'm sure Hoth will no shortage of dangerous game, let us hope that nothing like those strange monstrosities we encountered will show up. The situation is already complicated as is without even seeing the true extent of the crisis."
Jub'lub stretched his arms out and put them behind his head, just above his lekku. "The Jedi are needed wherever they are needed. If accompanying Alderaan nobility helps bring balance and peace, we will gladly serve there again. As for monsters, that's what this is for," Jub'lub pulls back his coat to reveal a rather long lightsaber hilt, hanging on his hip. "I hope to keep it in its currant state, but my blades are always ready."

---

After overhearing Breela tell her story to Garth and Nudimsu, He gave her a knowing smile, his heart bleed for her troubles and he worried her fear would find itself too tempting to ignore.

"If your children are on Hoth, we will find them. Trust is the force Breela, my friend."
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:58 pm
There is a long pause as he drank his water. "Your family?" He stared at her a moment longer. "If it's for family, then say no more. Let me know how I can help, and I'll only charge you for cost."
That floored her. This after all is the man who sets premiums on using the head.
Garth Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:05 am
Garth rests a hand on Breela's shoulder. "Ah gotcha back. Whateva y' need."
Jub'Lub wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 am
"If your children are on Hoth, we will find them. Trust is the force Breela, my friend."
She looked at them both, then back at Nudi. "You guys..." she beamed. "Thank you. Thank you so much. Once I know where they are, I'll reach out. Force willing this won't interfere in our diplomatic efforts."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"In an ideal situation, no shot is fired and no blood is drawn." She nodded regretfully on the matter. "It's a wish but I'm not enough of an idealist to delude myself to think that will be actually the case. Especially, when the pirate problem lingers on and Hoth is anything but an idyllic landscape. I'm pleased to have your aid."

At the mention of the children, her expression went from stoic to grim. "...This is not something I would tout around careless. As a mother of three children, this is not something I'd dismiss so easily. Such people deserve a sort of special hell for what they've done. If there's anything I can do to help, I'd be more than willing to do so."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:31 am
If there's anything I can do to help, I'd be more than willing to do so.
"Thank you." She nods and addresses them quietly. "For now I only ask for your discretion. Perhaps keep your eyes open, and your ears to the ground. Or keep me apprised of any changes in the diplomatic landscape, so I'm not caught off guard as I search." She nods. "For now that will do. You needn't feel obligated, but I would greatly appreciate that much."

She pulls out her comms tab and gives them all her contact information.

"There, that'll do." She sighs relieved.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.