The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Zeno Thul

Re: Sith Humanitarian Mission [Pregame, Open]

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I never faced many, honestly," he admits. "Fought more Sith than Jedi."

He sets the chair down and then he sits on it.

"And I'm good with my first loss going to you. Least it's not Layne, I'd never hear the end of it."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''That...is probably true'' she closed the bay door remotely then sat on her own chair ''I presume you sensed the disturbance in the Force''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I sensed a disturbance in the force, though I don't know how the disturbance is different from light to dark. Are we talking about Gerald?"
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''No'' she said, frowning ''This is something new...the unknown adversary that will devastate Republic and Empire.''

She paused...looking at her palms

''I have ever spoken to you about my vision about the Star Cabal?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"It was mentioned to me during the attempted coup. But I never got a lot of details. I focused mostly on the cunning man hunt," he says with a shrug. "What you are speaking of I haven't sensed. Are we talking invading conquerors? Or extinct level galactic event?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Hard to say...the vision is old and the new threat is vailed.'' she said honestly ''But they might have been collaborating with the Cunning man and the Star Cabal...or will be. Visions of the future are not quite exact.''

She breathes in

''Whatever will come will be enough to drive Zash to seek asylum with the Jedi on Tython...so you know it's serious.''
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I suspect she'd be unhappy with her stay, if so," he replies. "But yes, the background sensation. It's coming, it'll hurt, just have to make sure to survive it. Then you start the process of fighting back."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods

''Not many will survive and the devastation will be extensive. Afterwards the Star Cabal will star hunting force sensitives where ever they are...'' She seems uncomfortable for a second ''If you ever fear for your daughter's safety on Alderaan, or feel the need for caution, Tython will be open for you and them.''

She raised a hand in anticipation

''Not to train as jedi...but just for their safety.''
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Appreciate that. Hopefully with both the Blackguard and Paladins around, we might end up with as many force sensitives on our planet as Tython."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"I am afraid not. I don't see the numbers coming anywhere close."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Well, either way, it's an appreciated sentiment. But as members of Alderaanian leadership I'd probably be hanging out to keep Ziandra safe. We have a safety plan in case evacuation or sheltering becomes necessary."

"But as for my daughters, you know I am not going to put them on a path, I am asking them to forge it themselves. If they want to be Jedi, at a reasonable age to decide that, then they are free to do so."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She gives a nod

''I had the feeling you and your wife would not abandon your adopted world. Let's hope Alderaan will remain a safe place for you all''