The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Galen Panteer

Re: A Million Light-Years Away (Pre-Game)

Post by Galen Panteer »

"She won't want to leave the people of Alderaan, but she did like exploring the ruins." He followed her gaze. "Whatever is drawing us in, feels like it could swallow us all."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Because it will if we let it'' she says ''Whatever is coming scares Zash and...''

She clenches her jaw

''...might be what...kills Layne''

She was worried, that was clear
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"We'll find a way. We'll have to." he assured her. "But first, we'll deal with these pirates."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Hydra is with them'' she specified ''She's a formidable A.I in the body of a droid and very possibly works with the Star Cabal.''

She crossed her arms

''She is the reason I am here''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"That makes all of this far more complicated than it seemed." he sighed. "From my conversation with the Senator, I already had the impression that our diplomatic mission could start with conflict, that the pirates may need to be shown the dangers of making an enemy of the Republic."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Blind and brute strength will not help us here. We need to be clever...''

She frowned

''We are heading into a crucible''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I felt I needed to be here." he said. "Even with the disturbance in the Force and the lack of information, I never doubted I should come. I felt trepidation and I regretted leaving Jameela and the kids, but this seemed necessary. At least now, I know why."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods in silence then smiles

''Well Layne's on board...so...things were bound to explode one way or the other''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It can't be worse than a flower festival, can it?" he smiled.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''At least Jerri is not here''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"True. Hopefully, he's using this time to write more about Layne."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She shakes her head

''I sure hope not'' her smile dropped ''Layne has suffered enough indignities in her life without Jerri's drivel adding more on top of it''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He nodded. "I don't wish Jerri on anyone, honestly. But, I think his encounter with her did improve his writing."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I hope he finds some else to fetishize...she really can't catch a break''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"He seems the type to switch muses easily enough." he shrugged. "What about you? Do you have any new projects?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The Star Moth'' she replied, not wanting to dwell on Jerri ''A very experimental prototype ship I designed and crafted using a synthesis of rakatan, jedi and killik technologies.''

She let out a brief yawn

''Sorry about that...ahem...she's in the hangar and R5 is keeping an eye on her in my absence.''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It sounds impressive." He grinned. "I didn't know what to expect once we got to Hoth, so I brought a few extra things and my speeder bike. Could you spare a little room on the Star Moth?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods

''I am sure we can cram a few more things in the cargo. My truck and Daz's surprise are already there but it should be okay''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"My Dart doesn't take up much room. It's collapsible." he explained. "I appreciate the hospitallity."