The small detachment sent to Hoth to deal with the pirates.
Leontyne Saresh

Re: A Million Light-Years Away (Pre-Game)

Post by Leontyne Saresh »

"Good call, I will see what we can spare," she said with a nod. "I am sure we can make do without a few things, The Republic looks out for one another."
Twi'lek | Senator | Seasoned Politician | Fearless | Ambitious | Republic

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Of course." he smiled. "That's why we're all here."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Leontyne Saresh

Galen Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:33 pm
"Of course." he smiled. "That's why we're all here."
“You present a good example of what the Galactic Republic should always aspire to be Prince-Consort,” she said admiring his character.

“I understand if you wish to keep a low profile, should we refer to you by your title or name?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Princess Consort Katarzyna Panteer is the one more deserving of the recognition." he shrugged. "I don't mind the titles, but I don't tend to use them myself. Just Galen would be fine, or Paladin if some formality is more appropriate."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Leontyne Saresh

Galen Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:47 pm
"Princess Consort Katarzyna Panteer is the one more deserving of the recognition." he shrugged. "I don't mind the titles, but I don't tend to use them myself. Just Galen would be fine, or Paladin if some formality is more appropriate."
"Paladin, is that um, a code name?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

There was a chuckle. "No, it's something Katarzyna started. There are many like myself, who are sensitive to the ways of the Force, but have remained independent trom the Jedi, Sith or other cultural traditions, for various reasons. We've formed a new tradition on Alderaan, to offer guidance and training to such individuals."

'Obviously, we have ties to the Jedi, but we are structured differently. Our goals are primarily to teach, to help Force sensitives use their abilities safely and responsibly. Beyond that, we serve as an example of service to the people of Alderaan."

Leontyne Saresh

"You are full of surprises," she said. "So Paladin is more a title then?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"In a way." he nodded. "There aren't many of us. We don't have much need for internal titles like the Jedi Masters, Knights and Padawans. Paladin identifies us well enough."

Leontyne Saresh

“As you wish Paladin, or is it Paladin Galen? I just want to make sure I get this right,” she said with a serious tone.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Either one. I suppose Paladin Galen would be more formal, while Paladin would be more conversational." he replied. "But, honestly, you are welcome to use any of my titles, if they seem appropriate for the situation. If my status among Alderaan Nobility may somehow be useful, there's no need to hide it. It's just not as significant to me as it is to others."

Leontyne Saresh

She smiled and then said, “I think I have taken enough of your time, Paladin, but I am thankful for your service to the cause.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Of course. Thank you for sharing your time with me, senator." he smiled.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The Senator departed and her guards followed.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He watched them leave, then Galen returned his attention to the view outside. He wondered for a moment if Yulu had ever encountered these pirates. He'd ask the next time he trained.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Another would come join the pensive ranger to gaze at the trails of stars made by hyperspace travel.

''Greetings Galen'' she said after a moment
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He turned towards the familiar voice and smiled.

"Hello there, Baesal. You just missed the Senator."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Oh...what a shame'' she replied in a tone that could imply she might not have missed due to chance alone

She smiled

''It as been a while. How have you been?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'm well. A bit restless, perhaps. How are you?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Not too bad, all things considered'' she replied ''The disturbance in the Force?''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He nodded, glancing outside again. "It's like something you can only glimpse from the corner of your eye. It's there, but we can't see it. Not yet."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I know'' she frowns ''It is happening then. The unknown threat that I foresaw...I am sure they have agents already here.''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Whatever it is, it feels inevitable." he frowned. "What have you foreseen?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''It has been years...'' she began, uncertain ''...the impression remains with me until now but forgive me if some of the details lack precision.''

Her eyes closed and she dug into her memory

''The vision come from a time that as not yet passed. We stand in the wake of what is now to come...a force from the unknown came and brought calamity to both Republic and Empire. Allies, or opportunists, will rise in their shadow to seek the elimination of all force sensitive from the galaxy. All those with a connection to the Force that survived the initial onslaught are hunted down. Few remains.''

she paused to breathe

''We are on Tython...in the halls of the jedi order. Lunda Mae is with me. The council...or what remains of it is devided over a question and as the Grand Master I must make the final decision: Should we grant Zash asylum? She is hunted down and, even if she hides it, she is afraid. She offers information as a trade...the name of the force hunters. I accept despite our history for this is bigger then us both. She reveals to me that the Star Cabal is responsible.''
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"The Star Cabal?" he frowned. "Have you had any other visions?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''No...that never was my strength.'' she sighs ''I thought that fighting the Cabal now might save us from the worst of it. I am not so sure now.''

She turned towards the window

''If Jameela wants to prepare a move to Tython, only as a precaution with your children...'' she pauses ''Know that there always be a safe haven there if you need it''