Weather, Daily Events, and Holonet News
Dapper Dog

Day 6 (27) Weather (August 28th to August 30th)

Post by Dapper Dog »

Mean temperature in the Icy Wastes and around Echo Station is -18 degrees C, for a beautiful clear day across the region. In the Afternoon hours around the Icy Wastes region there is gentle snow fall, no real impact other than it being nice. Still cold though. There are aurora in the Night hours.

The Frozen Sea is clear and warm at -24 degrees C.

Temperature inside the “Echo Base” is at freezing temperatures, but it is a comfortable temperature in the barracks, barely.

Echo Base Power: Critical

Obligation: Durasay Mixo - High Risk, all players have their strain reduced by 1. (Resolved)

Destiny Pool: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=551

Events or Important Threads

The Once and Future Dark Lord - MM
Mighty Jawa, I come to Bargain - MA
The Gree Conspiracy - ME -

More Fanfics?

Scene 3

Darth Suras couldn’t make heads nor head-tails of the Ambassador. He came all this way and went through all this effort so it could be just the two of them, and still she resisted. Her attraction to him was irrefutable, who could ignore his girth. He was a Darth entranced, the way her body moved, the way her lekku swayed and called to him. He would not be denied. Stalking the base, he came upon her in the mess hall. "What are you doing?" He demanded, "There are droids for that." He was ashamed, forcing such a delicate flower as Baresh to work with her hands… with possibly a few exceptions. 

Baresh was bewildered. Did he think so little of her that he thought she might try to poison him? It was the nature of a Sith to not trust anyone. Numerous past relationships had taught her many things, one of which was that trust was paramount. "You don't have to eat any if you don't want it. It makes no difference to me." She replied in anger and moved to shove past him and out the door. 

She must be upset I ruined the surprise meal she was making he thought. As she brushed body against his he acted without thinking, slamming his first into the door and blocking her egress. Towering above her fragile frame he whispers, "I want it." before reaching back and scooping up some of the food she had been preparing. He brought it to his mouth and greedily ran his tongue across it, savoring it. He let out a moan. It was the best thing he had tasted in cycles.

Her legs trembled at the sight and sound before her and she fell into his arms.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 6 (27) Weather (August 28th to August 31st)

Post by Dapper Dog »

“Goooooood morning, Echo Base,” Daz said. “It’s a beautiful Hoth morning, with a chance for light snow so get out there and make some little snow beings, you know you want to. Now I know some folks might feel a little cold a this morning but think on the bright side we rescued nearly two hundred refugees from the camp, some were even our people!”

“Oh and if you see a new face say hello, they are our friends and we should try and make them feel welcome. The dance party was a success and I know people needed to blow off some steam after the intense missions yesterday.”

“No big events today but it is pancake breakfast so get them while they are hot! It might cold out there but we keep it hot in here!”

“Don’t forget, tonight should be a great night to see some wizard aurora to the north so get out there if you can, and remember Daz is the Jedi you are looking for!” he finished.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist