The sleek ship of Bozr Thesk.
Bozr Thesk

Re: Game Changer [Day 6, LM]

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Okay," he said calmly.
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss woulda stumbled if she wasn't propped up to an anchor point, staring at him blanky for a bit. "Okay? What.. what does that even mean? That a shut me out kinda okay, or-" she doesn't have another possibility prepared.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I am not sure what you expect, that I suddenly see your point and reject my wicked ways? Or just argue in circles?" he responded.
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'm.." she swears under her breath. "I'm not expecting you to turn heel or anything. Just.. kriff, 'you might have a point', would be nice? Really, anything that helps me see that the moment I walk out that door again all of this isn't just pushed aside and forgotten."
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“Well if you want your pretty little fictions,” he said standing.

“He emoted, “You’re right, I am not sure why I never saw the truth of things. I have dedicated my adult life to a lie that eats at me every day. I am just a tool of the Sith and Empress and they will cast me aside at the first sign of weakness.”

“I just don’t know how to be a different person?” he said sitting, dejected.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

There was a smile that rose to her eyes, a hope that was maybe answered. A moment where she had to trust he wasn't just spinning her a yarn, and so she chose to take it. However, that smile never actually reaches her lips because she was far too good of a communicator to let herself slip like that, to let herself be misunderstood.

Softly, "My friends have hope for me. I spent my later teens into my early twenties doing whatever I wanted. Drugs? Check. Crime? Well, if it sounded fun. Being vindictive and setting up folk for a fall who insulted me? You betcha. I had so much fun doing so much bad stuff, and all of it was for personal amusement," she breathes in deep. The weight of the topic hitting to the heart.

"I'm not trying to say.. I just want you to know, I get it. From my perspective? If I have any shot at doing better, and being better, then you've got it too."

"You don't have to be too different, don't have to change who you are. Just.. pick a better boss?" she chuckles slightly, testing the water. "I just don't think they deserve you."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Well for now let's focus on surviving Zakuul," he said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'm okay with that," she says, and offers a light conciliatory smile. A flash of a thought crosses her mind, and she retrieves another copy of the information she has on the Immortal. Placing that down beside her as well for him to look into at his own leisure.

Looking down she fiddles with her thumbs a bit, "You want me to go or- you wanna just.. kriff, okay look I'm not always the super soft type but- you wanna just lay down together for a bit, or something?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I thought you had a man in every port?" he joked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

That caught a smile, "Not a man in every port," she leans in with a touch of a tease. "Sometimes it's a woman."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"How scandalous, do you sometimes raise your skirt to bare your ankles?" he joked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Not usually," she says, taking a hand to the zipper and latches in turn at the front of her coat. Removing it more so the tight fitting undershirt could be seen underneath, and it was certainly a low cut.

"Most of the time I just do this," she says, a very sensual smile rising to her features. Eyes matching his, wanting to see all those little details there.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He scanned the datapad and said, "Well this is interesting, splinters are forming."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Ughh," she makes the sound deeper from her throat. Rolling her eyes she starts walking away toward his bedroom. "That is interesting, isn't it? Something we can really do something with."

She does not skimp out on her tone for the little performance.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I'll run this by some friends of mine," he said following her. "I am going to let you know that the pirates will probably come at us hard, after our people liberated their workforce."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I figured. I'm not exactly a military mind but I know people," she hooks around the frame of his bedroom door. Using it as an anchor point with one hand while she completely removes her jacket with the other, with some deft movements added in.

"I figure we have our own little way of hitting back anyway. Our little heist," she teases with a shake of her nose. "Don't forget to keep me in the loop about that Immortal business. Hopefully.. well, we'll see what we can and need to do when it happens, mmm?"

She leans off the hold on the frame to slip her arm out of that part of the jacket. "Do you have an actual name, by the way? I'm not using Bozr if it's fake, and I think you'd rather I not call you sith-pet during. My pet, maybe?" she adds on with a teasing to her eye, a smirk that was all too satisfied with herself.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I already told you my official name, Cipher-5," he admitted. "All other names would be aliases or covers. But if it makes you feel better you can call me, Veral."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Cipher-5 isn't a name, it's a code name. Strips you of the person you are.. or something," she says, giving a little wave of her hand. Only moments before unlatching her belt, "Veral is better though. Promise, it'll make you feel better, eventually."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“I assume you mean well but you have a bad habit of making sweeping judgments of others,” he responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Not my only bad habit. Still, I'd like you to point out what you think is wrong with what I've said," she says, cocking her head to the side a little. All the while sliding her belt free from it's hold around her waist.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"You impose your ideas on others and then say your way is right," he said chuckling. "You'd go far as a Sith."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Probably," she says, shrugging. "Worst case I'm wrong, and best case I'm right. Least I don't waffle about worrying if I made the right decision. Don't really care to make the right decision all the time, I just hope for the best. Lotta times it kriffs me over, sometimes it doesn't," she says.

Riss unzips, the read of her undergarment peeking through there. Though she leaves it just like that for now. Thumb hooked into the edge of her waist-strao to keep it angled down slightly.

"I would really like to not be wrong about you."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I think you worry too much about others," he countered.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I think you worry too little," she counters his counter. "Look at us, taking to our two opposing sides. Maybe we're both right?" she says with a smirk, hooking her fingers under her shirt that rises and falls away from her shoulders.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I didn't think you understood the word compromise," he responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog