The sleek ship of Bozr Thesk.
Riss

Game Changer [Day 6, LM]

Post by Riss »

Riss makes her way to a familiar ship she's spent some deal of time hovering around. There was a meeting later in the day in the world, one of great importance. However, right now Riss was allowed the opportunity to be a bit selfish. Something key stuck out to her yesterday, and the night spent pouring through the information brought Riss to realize maybe it was time to just give into the wild ride again.

Walking around the perimeter of his vessel first, Riss looks for the man knows locally as Bozr Thesk. Without finding him immediately however, she'd plant herself in front of the loading ramp and stand there until acknowledged by someone.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Re: Game Changer [Day 6, LM]

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I do have a life outside the ship," he said walking towards it with a towel over his shoulders.

"I didn't expect it to be so cold in here."
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"You have made that abundantly clear-" she says snappishly, but huffs and blows air off to the side. Tapping her foot anxiously, "Whatever- it's still the best place to talk. Can't well talk privately in a cantina or a.." she stares at him for a second.

Only now noticing the towel, "Where were you anyway?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He just smiled and said, "So you were looking for me?"

He gestured for her to follow him and said, "I heard there was some big party last night, half the troops are hung over."
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss sneers, crossing her arms over her chest and huffing with a deal of displeasure. Looking away for the moment she didn't distinguish that question with an answer. Still, she follows when he gestures and steps up in beside him, "I had noticed you weren't there- but that doesn't really answer where you just were, does it?" she asks, leaning in a little as if to add in extra pressure to that question.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"No, it does not."

He moved on and said, "Here to discuss the next leg of our operation?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss grants him the 'ol side eye, but, "Whatever. No, but we should get to that anyway. I actually came cause I need to ask you a favor that.. well, you might be the only person who can help me."

"When I overheard you, you were talking to someone offworld right? Well, I have a desperate need to get a message offworld."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"What is this message you have a desperate need for?" he offered.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"My brother, Bo," Riss finds a comfortable spot to lean for a moment. It wasn't the kind of thing you just walk and talked for. "I need him to know that he needs to be there for Meiss, my little sister. Nothing else matters but the two of them keeping themselves safe. That's.. that's all I can do from here," she says, and doesn't quite meet his eye when she says it. Preferring to look off away from it all.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“I will need good contact info, it might take a few days to get things routed and sorted but I can do that,” he admitted.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss smiles when he accepts it, taking a break from her resting position to come forward and give him a quick hug of thanks.

"Whatever you need, I can work the details with you along the way," she says. Stepping back to her resting slot she unzips the front of her jacket. It exposes her a little, but it isn't the point or mood at all. Instead she slips a hand past to fish out a slim datapad from an inner pocket.

Handing it over, "Little else is going to start mattering soon."

Riss gives him the information she has on the current situation for the Republic. Letting him read it at his own pace.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He chuckled and said, "Does this have you down?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss' expression contorted perfectly for that true 'what are you even saying right now' kind of look, "What is that response even supposed to mean? I'm worried, my little brother and sister are out there."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“Sorry… civilians, the galaxy is always on the knife edge of peril, most of the time you don’t know about it. The situation with the Queen of Alderaan was only a taste of the nameless groups out there trying to bring galactic civilization to a grinding halt.”

He handed it back and said, “And yes you should worry, but for me, I guess I am just jaded.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Eyes glancing down at the datapad being handed back, she takes it but is elsewhere for the moment. Breathing in a little before she starts, "It's easy to be jaded when you don't let yourself care about anyone."

She looks up to him, "Like, really care. Person to person, not some weirdo grand picture stuff. So.. do you? Do you have people you really care about? Can't be too easy to find with you switching sides all the time at the drop of a hat."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“Struck a nerve, have I?” he asked. “Perhaps you care too much. Family for sure, care about them, do what you need doing but the rest of the galaxy, not exactly your problem.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I care about my friends, those close to me. I care about what they care about- to some extent," she shrugs. "I care about my home, but not more than the people closest to me. Alderaan, the Republic, all of it can crumble to dust so long as my people are safe. Everything else I do? I'm just trying to even out the bad I've done with some good..."

"I just don't want to be the villain in people's stories anymore," she says, and loses her ability to look at him more directly on that.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He chuckled and said, "Two things, you will always be the villain in someone's story, and second there is no evening out the bad with the good. Does not exist."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Not quite looking up her nose scrunches a bit. Glancing to the floor on the other side of her as she thing. Riss looking up to meet Bozr's eye, "So, Mr. Spy Man. What do you do everything you do for? Your turn to share."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"My duty to the Empire," he said flatly. "Perhaps I brought into the propaganda, but I stand by it."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I don't know if I want to believe you think that little of yourself," she says, there's a touch of empathy to her tone if nothing else.

"Just a tin-soldier boy doing what his masters tell him to without question. Smart guy like you needs to see you're being manipulated, don't you? Unless you're really just super proud to support a system that readily makes use of slaves."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“Are we here to talk politics? You asked, and I answered. Slavery is an odd subject for an Imperial citizen it forms the backbone of the public good, those without jobs are given them to support the state through their labor. As opposed to allowing the poor to languish in bolt holes and provide no public good.”

“It’s a harsh measure but it has served to contribute to a strong state that is a fraction of the Republic’s size and yet able to stand against them as equals.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"All the while allowing for Sith crazies who believe things like how they have a right to murder anyone they want. You're.." she leans forward off her resting spot, looking at him with a little lean in further.. "You don't seem to like it when I call you sith-pet, and yet.. that's all you really are in the end isn't it?"

"That's disappointing, really."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"There is a more steady division between my activities and those of the Sith, I don't support the excesses but I believe in making life better for my countrymen," he responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Sith always need nice and healthy cattle to step on, after all," she scoffs, leaning back away from him to rest in her spot. Arms crossed over her chest. "For someone as clearly intelligent as you, you don't really do much thinking. Maybe you just let yourself be blind to it? Never looked a child in the eye before they were sold into slavery just cause they had the misfortune of being poor?" she scoffs not intent on giving him a chance of rebuttal right away, and simply truly laying it on thick.

"I spent a lifetime learning how not-important all of these things you think are. You seem to recognize it yourself," she pauses looking at him. "You'd think the realization that your entire life spent sacrificing for the Empire is about to come up for naught because some Empire out of nowhere is coming in to crush it to dust."

"These folk? Zakuul? They just slapped you in the face with how little your life has even mattered."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."