The sleek ship of Bozr Thesk.
Bozr Thesk

Re: Nowhere To Go [Day 4, MA]

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"She seemed like she could handle herself but if you insist," he said with a shrug.
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'm just tryna be a good friend and look out for those I care about, ya know? Least I can do since I'm not being a probably better friend and suggesting she not risk herself on this stupid little foray into criminality," she says with a few pairs and leans her head back.

"Mr.." she looks to him, gesturing with her hand vaguely, "whatever you are. Anyway, that's it, that's all I got for ya. You're dismissed," she says with another flare of her hand. "I'd stay and try to bang ya again but I'm not quite keen on throwing myself at a man twice," (disregard the times she has indeed thrown herself at a man twice) "It was a pleasure Mr. Thesk," she says with a patented smile, and then would take the first step toward the exit.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

Bozr chuckled and said, "It happens to the best of us, not me, but you know, people."
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss stopped at that, turning with an impressive heel turn, "You did not just say that, did you?" Wearing the face of a woman shocked, no- stunned. Truly befuddled, raising up an accusatory finger, "I will have you know- save for you? I am flawless- okay, maybe not flawless, but I'm damn near close to it!"

"You would be lucky, sir."
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He smirked and took a drink. Bozr said, "As you say, Countess."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"You-" she starts off strong, sharp, but that sharpness wanes as she composes herself a little, "you are enjoying this far to much," Riss rocks forward a little bit settles onto her back foot.

"I'm- I'm not quite so sure you want me to leave- should I leave? Is this-" Riss scans him over looking for something, but mostly just finds herself at loss for words.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

Bozr chuckled and took another drink before picking up his gear and carrying it to his cabin.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss' accusatory finger bounces in place a couple times, huffing out through her nostrils in flustered annoyance. Taking a moment to collect herself. Touching herself up in a mirror, unzipping a little to show off her neckline a little better, only then following behind him off toward his cabin not too long behind.

(/ftb?)
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

/scene
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist