The sleek ship of Bozr Thesk.
Riss

Nowhere To Go [Day 4, MA]

Post by Riss »

Without much of anything to do, it was alike being on the ship once more in Hyperspace. Riss was antsy. With the trial coming up a bit later in the day she would later stand for the Republic but all as it was shown to her seemed that it would be open and shut. Which left precious little need to prepare further than she already has for the event. So, here she arrived before the vessel known as the Vestige.

Seeking it's Captain she wanders around the outer perimeter of the ship with a lackadaisical nature to her step. Almost a little teasing in it's nature, like she was seeking someone in a game of hide and seek. Behind her back both hands grasped the neck of a bottle, one that was made from hardier stuff rather than the fancy glass most of her cabinet was made of.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Re: Nowhere To Go [Day 4, MA]

Post by Bozr Thesk »

Bozr and members of his team were sitting below their ship on crates cleaning and maintaining their wide assortment of weapons. They took great care in the matter as they had some music going, some smooth jizz.

He gave a smile and a nod if she approached.
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Sauntering over Riss places herself against one of the crates nearest Bozr, hooking her hip along the edge of it as comfortably as possible. Giving that slight slant to her lean as she looks over him and his crew with a faint smile worn, "Was hoping to catch you, but don't want to interrupt much," she says, laying the bottle down on the crate beside her. "Certainly don't want to take you away from your people, after all. Though- I do have a little personal matter to ask you after."

Riss gives Bozr a knowing glance, but settles her hand against the top of the crate with a couple taps of her finger against it.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"You caught me," he responded and then said, "I need to put some of this up in the ship, might walking and talking?"
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I don't mind at all Captain, please do," she says with her gracious smile, and leans away from the box that she might follow along.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

Bozr led her up and said, “This storm has everything grounded, so just trying to stay busy. But damn if it isn’t hard to not go a bit crazy with nothing to do. Bored mercs are dangerous mercs.”

“What brings you our way, boredom?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"They might say the same about bored Countess'," she adds with a wink, and a chuckle comes naturally after that. Following him up she is sure to collect the bottle alongside with her just to be safe. "But yes, on some part. Also, I've been ever so curious about something since we spoke last. Has to do with crimson colored sharp metal sticks, and what your whole angle is with that?" she takes a few steps forward so she might face him directly at that moment, putting their walking to a standstill at that moment of light confrontation. Aggressive posturing mixed with the lightness of a smile.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"I have no idea, please repeat in basic," he said chuckling.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Red Blade," she says that as clear as day, leaning against the nearest wall as she looks to him. Cocking her head to the side as she continues, really just bringing in that atmosphere that screams 'we're teasing at thinly held secrets in here and it's rather quite mischievous oh how fun.' At least, Riss was still wearing her smile enough that this was most certainly a case of fun.

"You.. have an alias? You're up to something, but I'm not sure what, and I'm real curious. Why else use the mask if you weren't, mm?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“I assumed you would sus it out, the alias allows for deniability for my work. I need something from our joint employer, and this plan is the easiest way to get it. I would like to think a wealthy magnate from Alderaan would be above slumming it for a kriff load of credits but here we are?” he teased.

“Maybe you need another addition to the castle.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I am still rebuilding after all," there was that toying smirk ever present. Waving off the idea though, a little honesty, "But some part of it is for fun, I really do miss the rush- and the other part is because if it all goes off right the Maw walks out of this with a black eye," she brings her nails up to her face, blowing against them in a little show. "I can be a little vindictive, mm?"

"Now, back onto you. Deniability seems a pretty basic excuse, but-" she gives a glance around the ship. "Didn't seem like you were someone who really needed it. You've got a ship, a crew, and you're a mercenary. Who's going to come caring if you get a little involved in screwing over the White Maw?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"It's complicated but I am not a fan of notoriety, it can be problematic," he assured her.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Well, lucky for you I suck up almost all the notoriety in the room then, mm?" she leans off the wall, and puts on a different face. "Oh, who was that darling handsome man next to Riss? Well, he is quite handsome but did you really see Riss Lanar? Wow, I saw her once back on Nar Shaddaa like seven years ago that's wild, does she still look super hot? Oh, but of course," she leans back, an all too pleased-with-herself smile.

"It can also help you, sometimes," she shrugs. "But I guess I'm the best one to know exactly what you mean about it being problematic, mm? Defines my life practically, well- up until a point."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"And yet you somehow manage, an example for us all," he said as he finished putting away the gear.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Mmm," came the only vocal response for a moment. Just leaning there watching him finish up putting away the gear. Letting the mind wander and linger a bit. Only to come right back with that leading to her tone, "So, you're really not the kind of guy who goes around talking about what he's up to I see? Mr. Confidential seems to be in the building," she sighs dramatically, "I suppose that makes sense, considering you're a good boy mercenary and all. Don't get a ship like this being all tongue flappy."

Riss turns herself so that her shoulder rolls off the wall but her back leans against it. Both arms crossing over her chest she leans her head back and looks up at the ceiling, "What am I to do with a mysterious wild card such as you," she taps away, the sound of her outerwear's material shifting under in fingers.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Well, trust no one, but I think we have a vested interested to trust each other. You for the kicks, and me for my own ends. Just in case things end up sideways, nice to have a reliable person on my side, reliable-ish," he said.

"Red Blade would appreciate the backup."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Oh, I'm sure he would. Nothing quite like having the one and only Riss Lanar in your corner, after all. Still thinking about what I get out of it though," she says, with the bottle to one hand she just shifts her wrist enough to tap that bottle against the wall behind her, a somewhat satisfying clinking sound.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"A cut of six billion credits isn't enough?" he responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I think I'm the one bringing a lot more to the table with this whole, I watch your back and you watch mine vague sort of I might be able to trust you scenario, mmm? If you asked me," she says, and unfurls her hands enough that she can put her free one to her chest. "And my opinion is oft held in high regard. I think I deserve a little more give for giving you access to that little bit of peace of mind, mm? Charming and well sculpted you might be but you've also got your super mysterious agenda which is hard to invest against, mm?"

"After all, you know all about what I'm about but I know nothing about your super mysterious agenda. I need something," she says, and cranes her neck a little when looking to him.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

“I can only say I am running an operation for the Galactic Senate, strictly off he books. Complete deniability kind of thing, but it’s a good cause. Just the kind of cause that might need to do some bad to do some real good,” he offered.

“If it helps, my share is already spoken for.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss' brows rose a little as he made his offer, though that was all more apparently a slip as her smirk wiped that particular expression away. "Huh, I mean- guess that makes sense. That's bound to keep you way too busy but-" she gives a nod toward the exit of his ship, and thus indicating the rest of the base, "but then I guess this whole situations done that to the lot of us. Not like I'm all that different I suppose," she taps the bottle against the wall once, and then one more time after a brief pause.

"Okay, I'm satisfied Bozr. You've been a good boy, and good boys get their gifts," she leans off the wall and steps once toward him offering up the bottle. "Came from the stock I recovered from the Rimma. One of the.. not great number of bottles that survived, but- hey it's good stuff so at least this one made it."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"That's a new one," he said looking at the bottle. "Well if we are working together I should say up front, that I half expect Beezlediz to double-cross us."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Someone's going to. With the kind of money he's talking about I would be quite surprised if no one did, honestly," she says chuckling, handing over the bottle. "I'm used to the double cross, but Aurilie isn't. This isn't her usual game. So, if you are who you say you are Bozr- then I'd ask you to make sure she makes it out of this without a hair harmed on her or her family's head. Don't rather mind or care if the double cross flares up on me, but she gets out safely, got it?"

A pause, intentional as she meets his eye, "And if you're not who you say you are. I'll forgive you for betraying me cause you're cute, but if you hurt Aurie- well, you remember what I said about being vindictive mm?" she says with a teasey rise to her tone.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"You changing the deal?" he asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Just a touch. Do you mind, one for one?" she asks, relaxing a bit against his wall once more. "End of the day you still only have to make sure one woman makes it out okay, shouldn't make too much of a difference to you I think?" she asks with a inscrutable smile. "Consider that bottle the grease to make up for the little change in direction I'm requesting. You still get to work with me at the end of the day, which is where the real money is anyway. Besides, she's doing this for much more altruistic reasons anyway. If anyone deserves the protection in our little gang it would be her."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."