Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Breela Po

(D8-ME) My Son

Post by Breela Po »

She hadn't expected it, certainly not as soon as it came. But she received a message from Tor, asking her to meet. It had been sparse on details, and she wasn't sure if it was a setup of some kind or other. But she didn't care. It was a chance to see him again, and there was no way she was going to let it slip by. So she grabbed a Tauntaun and raced off to Junktown.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Re: (D8-ME) My Son

Post by Dapper Dog »

Kineestri.jpg
Kineestri.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 935 times
The place to meet was some kind of apartment complex or flop house, mixed with a bottom floor that offered services of ill repute. The door man recognized her, or seemed to and directed her to the suite. The interior was cobbled together from various wrecks and had a mismatch feel but it was warm inside and was dimly lit for atmosphere.

Jizz played on the first floor and the floor was filled with guests and dancers.

The turbo-lift brought her to the suite, and the door slides open showing a well appointed apartment filled with were probably stolen treasures from dozens of worlds. Lounging on the bed at the center of the room was a blue skinned humanoid woman. She sat up and blew out smoke and then said, "You must be mommy-dearest."

She wore a thing gauzy gown, and over that a thicker cloak of black. She added, "Kineestri, this is my palace of pleasures."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela sighed, "Love what you've done with the place. Truly a juvenile's paradise. You can call me mommy if that's what you're into, but I prefer Breela."

She was wary of the setting but at peace with the decision to come. 'It seems Tor wants to rub my nose in the fact that he's a grown independent little pirate and there's nothing I can do to change that. Little shit.'
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You're beautiful, and you gave life to Immortal, he's one of the Bloods now, you know," she said proudly.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"What does that mean to you? 'The Bloods'. You say it like I should know it?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Pirate kings and queens of the White Maw, the big bosses," she responded. "That gets you real respect around here."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela blinks, "Respect is nice I guess. What about love, comfort, happiness, security? Does he have any measure of those things?" Breela was already over this conversation. "How about autonomy? Can he move freely and independently of Queen Luffy, or whatever her name is?" She moves towards the little blue girl. "How about his health. Do you know about that? Is he taking care of himself? Maybe while you're at it you can tell me why I'm speaking to you and not him?" Her eyes danced with a quiet fury. "I know! You're his little girlfriend aren't you?" She said this with a malicious grin and a cold purr.

She stops at the edge of the bed seemingly poised to pounce. "Kineestri dear, where is my son?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She shrugged and said, “He has plenty of food and stuff I guess; and as for autonomy, I have no idea I’m not a blood, just a successful business lady.”

“He’s in the refresher, mommy dearest, he likes to clean up after we reconnect,” she teased.
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

“I’m fine,” the Immortal said entering the room in armor. “You don’t have to act like you care if I’m eating enough or whatever maternal nonsense you are on about. Obviously, I have everything I need.”
Pirate King | Ruthless | White Maw | Unkillable | Not-Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:27 am
“He’s in the refresher, mommy dearest, he likes to clean up after we reconnect,” she teased.
"I can't say I blame him." Her voice is laced with venom. "We've barely had a conversation and I need a sanisteam.
Immortal wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:29 am
“I’m fine,” the Immortal said entering the room in armor. “You don’t have to act like you care if I’m eating enough or whatever maternal nonsense you are on about. Obviously, I have everything I need.”
"Did you do her in the armor? Your father also liked to roleplay in our dalliances." She sneers. "I'm glad to see family traditions die hard. No pun intended."

She continues. "I'm sorry my 'maternal nonsense' offends you son. It's something of an obligation for me to only want the best for you."

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"And don't insult my woman, either," he said forcefully. "You don't get to come here and play mom after all this time, that might work for my sister but not on me."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I'm not playing anything." She moves towards him with measured steps. "But I will treat you how you treat me." She looks him up and down. "You call me here, to your little play pen. Without the courtesy of cleaning up, making yourselves look presentable?" She gives Kineestri a passing look of disgust. "You dishonor me? Intentionally insult me? Rub my nose in my failings?"

Breela's rage has her at the point of tears. "You think I wouldn't have traded my life for yours? Paid any ransom?" Her voice quivers, "I've torn this galaxy apart looking for you. I've gone to sleep every night in tears, woken up every morning feeling dead inside. Screamed until my voice gave out. Clawed, scraped, cajoled, threatened, killed... and I'd do it all again!" Her lips tremble as she removes the locket from her neck. "You. Are. My. Son, Tor." She throws it to him.

(On the left hand side)
(On the right hand side)

"You-" her voice cracks, "you are my everything."

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

He looked at the pictures and then said, "Well I had to save myself."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She looks at him pitifully. "I know." The tears continue rolling down her cheeks, "You may not remember this, but I rejoined the order to keep you both safe. They failed me in the worst way possible."

The tears quicken slightly. "I was so close Tor. I pieced together everything that happened on Coruscant. Up to the moment you were taken. I was so... so close to saving you both. Had I been just a minute and thirty two seconds faster I could have saved you." She sniffed. "We could have left, started over from scratch." She wipes her eyes.

"Now-" She whimpers, "you hate me... don't you?"

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"No, you did what you had to, I just don't need you," he responded. "I have my life, this is what I want."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"That's fine Tor." She wipes her eyes, "There was always going to come a day when you weren't going to need me anymore. You are past the galactic drinking age after all." She sniffs. "I think this life is fraught with pitfalls and you're going to need to be the very soul of vigilance. But you are your own person. I would never try to force you out of your chosen path. But Tor..."

She walks right up to him. He towers over her in size. Yet she looks straight up into her own reflection, defenses completely down.

"...I want to be apart of your life again. We can start small if you want. Post cards, yearly dinners, whatever you want." She reaches her hand out to touch him. "Is that too much to ask?"

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"Sure mom, that's fine," he relented. "We can do that."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

It was an inch, that was enough. She pulled him the rest of the way. Into a long needed, heartfelt embrace. She buried her head into his chest purring. "How serious are you about this girl?" She asks warmly and in such a way it's just between them.

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"Don't meddle," he responded with mild exasperation.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I'm not!" She continues insistently, her voice still low. "She's pretty, she held her own against your churlish mother, and she dotes after you when you're not around." She nuzzles him for a bit longer before straightening up. "I'm sorry if I initially misread tonight."

She turns to Kineestri. "I owe you both my apology. You were gracious enough to show me the world you live in. I only hope in time I can show you mine."