Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Immortal

Re: [Day 8 - MA] The Queen's Man

Post by Immortal »

"The White Maw does not really care about you," he said dismissively. "Just keep the credits flowing and stay out of our way."
Pirate King | Ruthless | White Maw | Unkillable | Not-Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

'Just give me a reason,' she thinks but says nothing. Instead offering a reassuring nod to the others.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington keeps stock of everything that is going on and keeps his eyes open for threats but it seems like things are going smoothly enough. He does make a polite nod when Breela introduces him but since the pirates don't seem to care he just remains quiet for now.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"Well it seems we are in business." He says as he removes his helmet giving the Queen a smile and a nod over to the immortal "no hard feelings mate? Seems you bounced back alright from that right cross."

He returns his gaze to Riyani "so two million credits and you'll rethink your arrangement with Zakkul ?"
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:20 am
"Well it seems we are in business." He says as he removes his helmet giving the Queen a smile and a nod over to the immortal "no hard feelings mate? Seems you bounced back alright from that right cross."
The Immortal cocked his head and said, “We know each other, mate?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:20 am
“I see a bright future for us, umm… what was the name, Chiz? Bunko? Whatever, a bright future for us both. So that pretty noble got any siblings, cause I am singlish,” she said to Omandri and Galen.

“I love two things, money and money.”
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"No." Galen shook his head. "They're all married, to very dangerous women. So, are there any other particulars to this arrangement, what does 2 million get us?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"We'll fight for you, we'll kill... we'll mostly avoid your ships... and we get to privateer in your name? Savvy? I'll kill that guy right now if you want?" she said gesturing to a random pirate.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I don't need the demonstration. Sounds good. How should we communicate?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:48 am
"I don't need the demonstration. Sounds good. How should we communicate?"
“Tor-baby give the prince something to reach us by,” she cooed. She turned to her pirates, “More money for us, no more attacking Alderaan ships sadly, but, those that bring me the best bootie will get to go to Alderaan and enjoy the hospitality of Princey and all his sexy family.”

The pirates cheered.

“If you get cold, princey-poo, I keep my room nice and hot. What happens on Hoth stays on Hoth, you digging what I am throwing down… picking up the panties I am throwing…”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The Immortal rose, removing the entertainer from his lap, and held out a communicator saying, "Here, use this."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Thank you." He accepted it. "What about off-world communication, can you give us access to that?"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Riyani Viro wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:53 am
“Tor-baby give the prince something to reach us by,” she cooed.
Breela's eyes shot open. She searched the room desperately for the owner of that name.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:54 am
The Immortal rose, removing the entertainer from his lap, and held out a communicator saying, "Here, use this."
She stares at the immortal mouth agape. It takes a few moments before she has the strength to ask, "Tor... your... name is Tor?" She asks shakily.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:58 am
"Thank you." He accepted it. "What about off-world communication, can you give us access to that?"
"Yeah, why not, don't run up our bill," she joked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:59 am
She stares at the immortal mouth agape. It takes a few moments before she has the strength to ask, "Tor... your... name is Tor?" She asks shakily.
“Yes, yes it is… master Jedi,” the Immortal responded. He tossed her the communicator, “I prefer Immortal, I earned it unlike the name I was saddled with.”

“Had to struggle my way to the top,” he said, returning to his seat.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Riyani Viro wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:00 am
"Yeah, why not, don't run up our bill," she joked.
"Then, we have a deal." he nodded.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Immortal wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:04 am
“Yes, yes it is… master Jedi,” the Immortal responded. He tossed her the communicator, “I prefer Immortal, I earned it unlike the name I was saddled with.”

“Had to struggle my way to the top,” he said, returning to his seat.
"You-" She didn't so much catch the communicator as redirect it over to Galen. "-TAKE THAT STUPID MASK OFF! SHOW ME YOUR FACE!"

This is a trick, this... they're lying. It's all a lie.

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

“Whoa, calm down crazy cat lady, we’re allies right?” she said. “Team Panteer-White Maw, right?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:12 am
"You-" She didn't so much catch the communicator as redirect it over to Galen. "-TAKE THAT STUPID MASK OFF! SHOW ME YOUR FACE!"

This is a trick, this... they're lying. It's all a lie.
He removed the helmet and said, “Hey ma.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Looks like family business." Galen said to the queen. "Best to let them settle it."

He looked at Breela with sympathy and waited to see how things played out.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:15 am
He removed the helmet and said, “Hey ma.”
For a good long moment she couldn't move. She could just look in astonishment.

"Y-you're-" she swallowed a lump in her throat, "-alive. You're alive..." her face twisted into a strange mixture of relief, happiness, and grief. "I... Tor-"

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

He replaced the helmet and said, “The Immortal is alive.”

He sat down the girls draping themselves over him as he continued in that modulated voice, “I was glad you got little Scratches out, she wasn't cut out for this life. But I found my calling, adventure, respect, and all the pleasures one can hope for.”

“I would think you’d be happy,” he finished.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Immortal wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:29 am
He replaced the helmet and said, “The Immortal is alive.”

He sat down the girls draping themselves over him as he continued in that modulated voice, “I was glad you got little Scratches out, she wasn't cut out for this life. But I found my calling, adventure, respect, and all the pleasures one can hope for.”

“I would think you’d be happy,” he finished.
"I- I am Tor..." she said through the tears, "you've grown into the handsome, beautiful man I always knew you would." She wiped her eyes. "But don't forsake that name. Your father gave it to you, not me." She sniffed. "Whatever you think of me, of my short-comings, my failings. Keep his memory pure in your heart."

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

He was silent and then said, “Sure ma, sure.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen walked over and handed the communicator to Breela.

"Seems like you might be the best one to maintain contact with our new friends."