Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Riyani Viro

Re: [Day 8 - MA] The Queen's Man

Post by Riyani Viro »

"I want to know how much you intend to give me," she said. "Then we can reach out to your Alderaan."
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"The galaxy burning around you and that's the full measure of your ambition? Credits?" Breela was finding it difficult to stay quiet having suffered this banal banter up til now. "Well if it's creds you want join us as mercenaries in service to Alderaan. I doubt there's a planet capable of moving more coin than them."

"Or... there's also legitimacy and autonomy that you could consider. Aid us and your line might become recognized by the greater galactic community. Your place in history secured by your ascension from nobody pirate to first Ice Queen of Hoth."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"I want the creds, kriff everything else, galaxy can kriffing burn, never did nothing for me," she said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Then I don't know if I can help you further." he shook his head. "As was mentioned earlier, it will be difficult for us to gather the appropriate tribute here on Hoth. I was offering to contact the Royal Family of Alderaan for the credits you requested. I don't know if the Crown can offer you more. I don't even know what state Alderaan is in. 1.5 million credits at least seemed possible. Anything more without making contact is hypothetical at best."

"Do you really want to continue negotiating with hypotheticals?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"We are simple folks, can you get us the money or not?" she asked. "IOUs don't cut it. I'll let you make any call you want if you got the cash."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"If house Panteer still stands, the credits are there. I'll make sure it's worth what you give us in return." he nodded. "Depending on what that is."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

She turned and started walking her people following.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen followed.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

We all do.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

They make it past the many impaled slaves and others inside the town and into the Big House, a pleasure cruise ship turned palace. She brings them to her throne room and takes her seat where the Immortal takes a post among many dancing girls.

Pirates fill the chamber eager to see what happens next.

“Go ahead,” she gestured to the large holocommunicator in the center of the room.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded "Well we're in it now." He said under his breath as he followed the others.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"See if you can clarify what we're buying." he said to Omandri. "I'll make a call."

Galen moved to the holocommunicater and attempted to contact Castle Panteer. He held his breath, waiting to see who might answer.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded turning to the queen and removed his helmet "So how much would you look for to rethink this agreement with the eternal empire?" He gave her a smile "I'm sure we could come to something mutually beneficial."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:10 pm
Omandri nodded turning to the queen and removed his helmet "So how much would you look for to rethink this agreement with the eternal empire?" He gave her a smile "I'm sure we could come to something mutually beneficial."
"How much you got?" the queen asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:00 pm
"See if you can clarify what we're buying." he said to Omandri. "I'll make a call."

Galen moved to the holocommunicater and attempted to contact Castle Panteer. He held his breath, waiting to see who might answer.
jameela-old.jpg
jameela-old.jpg (29.76 KiB) Viewed 977 times
There is distortion and then the holo forms and there is a technician he recognized and then it is replaced by his wife in more of her royal garb. A smile and then look of worry and she said, “Galen! Galen is that you?”

“By the Maker, you’re alive!”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

The queen whistles and said, "Whoa Princey, she is too good for you!"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Hello love." He smiled with relief. "I'm fine. There's so much I want to say, but I don't think we have time. Just tell the kids that Aunt Kat, Uncle Garth, Z and I are fine. I'm with Doctor Rist. We're negotiating with the White Maw. They requested a tribute of 1.5 million credits to the Zakuul, but we thought we might be able to offer them more for their services. They allowed me to call to ensure there were funds available."

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

She blinked, “Umm okay what do they want, are you being kidnapped! It’s been so long, we had not heard word and last we heard Coruscant was under siege, is it the Sith? What is happening?”

She tries to process everything but it seems like there is a great deal on her end as well.

The queen interjected, “Focus your highness, I need money, you have it and if you want your husband to keep giving it to you on a nightly basis we want said money. 2 million creds for me and the boys.”

“And girls.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It's not the Sith. It's a greater threat, to all of us, The Eternal Empire of Zakuul." he explained. "The White Maw on Hoth are allied with them, but we'd like to purchase that allegiance."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Whatever they need, just come home safe," she said.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I will." he nodded. "Nothing will stop me."

He glanced at Omandri. "Doctor, if you would finalize things, please."

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Well damn I thought we would have to feed you to the wampa, but you were not lying," she said surprised.

"Third time and the Alderaan prince thing was finally real."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Riyani Viro wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:54 pm
They make it past the many impaled slaves and others inside the town and into the Big House, a pleasure cruise ship turned palace. She brings them to her throne room and takes her seat where the Immortal takes a post among many dancing girls.
The second they were inside Breela would have removed her hood and helmet.

(Later)

"Zakuul will stand against the Sith, the Jedi, the Empire, and the Republic. The opening salvos might have knocked us off balance but our tenacity should speak for itself. We offer you coin and absolution."
Last edited by Breela Po on Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"And you are," the Immortal asked as a twi'lek draped herself over him.
Pirate King | Ruthless | White Maw | Unkillable | Not-Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Jedi Knight Breela Po." She turns and regards the masked figure, "I'm here to arbitrate this deal as a representative of my order. This man behind me," Breela motions to Remmington, "is doing likewise as a Sith agent. I'll allow him to make his own introduction if needed. Perhaps there was a time when the two of us wanted to kill one-another." She winces, "Being here certainly comes at an incomparable personal cost. But now is the time to move past our differences and unite. This is your best chance to reach an amiable accord."