Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Breela Po

Re: [Day 8 - MA] The Queen's Man

Post by Breela Po »

Immortal wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:46 am
He was silent and then said, “Sure ma, sure.”
She fought off several painful spasms of anguish and grief.

"If... this is the life you've chosen." Tears welling up again, "Fine. It's in your blood, you got that from me." She sniffed. "But if you wish to leave it? Find a better path? Come find me."

She takes the communicator back from Galen with a nod.

"I love you, son."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"I always cry at weddings and funerals," she said sniffling tears.
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Thank you for your hospitality." Galen said. "I think these two should talk some more, but we won't take up much more of your time."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

She bowed and said, "Your princeyness."
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Your highness." he bowed back. "I look forward to seeing more of you and Tor in the future. We're paying for both of you and your people, after all."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela looks over at Tor somberly. Her face earnest and entreating. Hoping beyond hope that he'll come to her when he's ready. "We can go, Galen. I've... said all I needed to say."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Well, he knows how to reach you when he wants to talk some more."

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington watches the exchange between mother and son. It is an interesting turn of events. He prepares to leave with the others. Giving a polite nod to the new allies.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:00 am
"Are you sure?" he asked. "Well, he knows how to reach you when he wants to talk some more."
She gives him a brief look. Eyes puffy and tired but the message is clear: All I can do is wait and hope.
She turns to the Queen and bows, "May the force be with you." Thinking, 'Kriff knows you'll need it if any harm befalls my son.'
One more desperate look towards Tor before she gives him a resigned bow and joins the others in leaving.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen makes sure they have all the information they need about communication before they leave.