Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Breela Po

Re: (D4-LM) Recce on Ice (Expecting)

Post by Breela Po »

She looks back at him curiously. [Huh? No you'll get it back. After we extract Jubbs. But if we don't I'll pay for it.]

(OOC: Can we summon Jubbs to the scene to make the hand off?)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

A workforce passes by, and among them is a familiar blue Twi'lek, with his head down and his hand out.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She extends her senses to Jubbers.

Tomorrow we're springing you, I've got an earpiece for you. Be ready to catch it.

She'll wink at Nudimsu. [Stay hidden, I'll draw them away if they notice.]

Once she's confident Jubbs felt her words she'll stretch her legs, tighten her gear down. Then do a running sprint before making an enhanced force jump over the group. She throws him the ear piece before making the jump.

Afterwards she bolts off into the blizzard.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.