Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Remmington Balmung

Re: (D3-LA) Junktown Pound (Ask)

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington thinks for a moment. "Maybe he needs time to secure them and find a way out. If we go in swinging now they'll probably ban us and upgrade the security a lot."

He looks at the commlink. "Though I don't know how he is going to let us know when and where to extract him from."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She clenches her fists in rage.
"I didn't want this..."
A few tears fall as she kicks herself. Why Jubbs?
"We're going to follow him for a ways. Once we know we catch up with Nudimsu and Pipka. This was his choice, so we're going to follow his lead."
She kicks the snow angrily.
"We'll watch him, we'll pass him notes. We'll find a way to coordinate with him. We can do it when they move him to and from the mines..."

I DID'T WANT THIS!!!
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I know it may be hard but try to calm down. He's your friend and you trust him right? I don't imagine a Jedi master will go down so easily."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I know." She steadies herself. "I trust him to be okay. It's just that... we've been a team for so long. I hate leaving him at these bastards' mercy."
She turns to follow the group at a distance.
"Don't let the others know this yet. Nudimsu especially doesn't need to know. Kriff-bag hasn't been keeping us apprised, so we don't keep him apprised. But when the time comes we're going to pull him out, and we're going to take the slaves with us."

Stang you, Jubbs.
Once they reach the slave camp.
Thank you, Jubbs.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

"We better get out of here for now. We'll draw attention if we hang around." Remmington checks their surroundings and prepares to move elsewhere.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She looks back one more time but follows Remmi

/Scene