Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Pipka

[D3, EE] Another Man's Treasure (Expecting)

Post by Pipka »

The Rabbit approaches the gates of Junktown and Pipka pulls to a slow stop, allowing Nudimsu to do his thing with the guard.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Re: [D3, EE] Another Man's Treasure (Expecting)

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington tags along for this little adventure. His thermal cloak and scanner goggles keeping him warm and his face protected from the cold.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu was driving, dealing with the rather extreme cold weather today. Visibility was tight, but his eyes were adapted at seeing thru such things. Not to mention their navcom was rather nice.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

OOC: Jub'lub ran into something that prevents him from being here. If you would like to read about it ooc, viewtopic.php?p=8392#p8392

Sorry guys.
Last edited by Jub'Lub on Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela was there with her coat pulled in tight and her weapons and equipment ready.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"As he parked the, he got out with just Pipka now, apparently and walked into the town. Signaling to once again allow his plus one to come in and not be bothered.

Now they were back in Junktown, where her emotionally unstable daughter was. That could turn on a dime at any moment and just kill him. And there was nothing he could do to stop her directly from doing just that.

It was getting really cold in this heated armor all of a sudden.

He tapped in a message to Breela and Jub'lub to inform them they had arrived and looked around. "Were you told where to go, Pipka?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka left his launcher behind in Rabbit, opting to borrow a less conspicuous blaster from Nudimsu. Following in lockstep... well lock-triple-step behind Nudimsu, he answers, "Yeah, I told you, Junktown, that's why we're here. Are you sure you got enough rest today? I've got a stimstick if you need." He looks at his friend with concern.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

There is a long stare at Pipka at the comment. "I meant specifically where to go." Suppose I need to come up with a alias for this. Though it was questionable if Pipka would stick with it. "Now let's do a little test. Do you remember what you are not supposed to talk about?"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka looked around carefully to make sure there wasn't anyone nearby that might be listening in,

[Cheunh] "We aren't supposed to mention anyone from the mission, especially Blue 2."
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

The little bat was getting better all the time with his Cheunh. It was rather impressive, really. It was crazy to expect another species capable of hitting those tones.

"Good." He said with a nod. "I think you got it."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"So, I usually come in after this step, do we just ask around for Beezledaz?" Pipka starts looking around for a helpful or friendly looking face.
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Probably. Best bet is to look for any important buildings and try there. Very important that we do not go to the hangar. Yes. That is a no go zone for now."

It was likely she did not hang around there, but he'd rather not take that chance. "Tavern is usually a safe bet, but we should wait for the others before we make a move."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington follows the group and waits for the debriefing.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

(OOC: Depending on how the thread before goes. We will let you know we're running late and to go ahead. Then, assuming time doesn't go full whibbly wobbly we'll meet up afterwards.)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

((Guess we can proceed))

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

(Let's go already :/)

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

With the message sent, Nudmisu will start looking around for any small or large gathering of the pirates. Likely would be where they could go get noticed. His visor was up, his armor solid and the only telltale sign of who he was was the red gaze in. Hopefully this wasn't going to be a bust and Breela and Jub'lub could show up in enough time to back them up.

Remmington Balmung

Remmington shifts his gear around to hide any telltale signs of who he might be as well and proceeds along following the lead of the group.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:43 pm
~sic~
She finds Nudimsu in lockstep behind Remmington. "We're here," she says flatly. "Jubbs got waylaid by a special assignment."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

There is a long look at Breela, staring her down for a moment before looking down on the ground. "...I see. I regret not having him here to keep you in line, then." He gave a deep sigh. "Very well, just let Pipka do the talking, speak when spoken to and not before, and don't fly off the handle, please."
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"We've got this," Pipka says with a reassuring smile on his face. "We'll find Beedlezit, get the information on the White Maw, on this job, and on your family. I've got a plan."
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Guess looking for Beezlediz, average Streetwise check
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He wasn't very familiar with this place, so it would go listen around keep his eyes out, but couldn't really find a solid lead. Maybe he could find a guy who knows a guy who's a cousin with the guy who works for Beedlezit.

~~
Nudie Be From The Streets, Yo! (Pip Assisting): 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spending the advantages to get some passable info.